We need a driven and ambitious Supervisor to complete the management team of our END. store in Soho, Central London. This is an amazing opportunity for an individual in lower management to really kick start their career within a young, progressive and exciting business, working with and learning from the best in retail.
The Supervisors will be responsible for driving sales and supporting management with the day to day operations of the store. They will be responsible for ensuring that both they and the team are fully sales focused, offering a highly professional, exceptional level of customer service at all times.
This is set to be a pressured role and as such we are looking for accountable, determined and empowered applicants with a minimum of 1 year retail management experience, capable of supporting a culture of continuous improvement.
- To personally drive sales offering exceptional customer service and building a personal client list.
- Supervise and service drive the sales team working with them to achieve sales targets.
- To lead the team in excellence of service through outwardly displaying exemplary service techniques.
- Deputise for the Manager / Assistant Manager in their absence in all aspects of their role.
- To be familiar with the entire running of the Store Operations with a good working knowledge of the processes behind all services and procedures.
- Support the Manager and Assistant Manager in training to ensure the full team is equipped with knowledge relevant to the industry and the specific product END. represents.
- To keep a constant awareness of security issues at all times.
- To identify opportunities and initiatives to continually improve performance, communicating them to the Store Manager regularly.
- Ensure that the store image is in line with business standards by conducting and following up on floor walks to maintain awareness of product and merchandising standards, utilising floorplans, replenishing stock and following VM guidelines.
- To maintain workplace safety and provide a healthy environment for staff and customers.
ESSENTIAL SKILLS AND ATTRIBUTES
- It is imperative that you represent END. with an on-brand image and impeccable personal presentation and grooming
- Ambition within the Retail Function – we want to develop you within our stores with the long term aim of developing you into a successful Store Manager.
- Prepared and energised to put in the necessary effort to help make the business a success.
- A genuine love for your work and the Industry you are in.
- You must be charismatic with an energy that entices people.
- 1 year minimum of retail management experience
- You should be able to demonstrate excellent written and verbal communication skills