Recognised as one of the fastest growing Companies in the UK, it’s a really exciting time to be joining END. If you’re positive, passionate and dedicated and want to be part of our future success this could be the role for you.
STORE SERVICE ADVISOR - FULL TIME, LONDON
Over the last 15 years, END. has evolved into a technology led retailer that provides luxury and contemporary menswear and exclusive sneaker drops to a global audience. One of the most influential, forward-thinking and inspirational menswear companies in the world, we have fresh products hitting our website daily and our service never stops.
END. prides itself on delivering a first-class customer experience, which has underpinned our success. With over 2 million customers we deliver to over 80 countries around the world and our online business is complimented by our industry leading retail stores in Newcastle, Glasgow and London.
What you'll be doing
- You will network amongst the END. customer base, developing new and building on existing customer relationships to achieve and exceed set sales targets.
- You will support the store team in its combined efforts to maximise sales and heighten Company profile.
- You will outwardly display exemplary service techniques driving excellence of service as a basic standard.
- You will support in other areas of store operation by having a good working knowledge of the processes behind all services and procedures.
- You will maintain an awareness of product and merchandising standards, replenishing stock and following VM guidelines.
- You will share your in depth knowledge of the product we sell and the industry within which we work with our customer base.
- You will handle all financial transactions professionally assuming accountability for accuracy.
- You will adhere to Company policies and procedures.
What you'll be able to demonstrate
Skills and experience
- You must have experience in a customer facing role, ideally within luxury fashion or a related industry.
- Ambition within the Retail function – we want to develop you within our business.
- You must be sociable and charismatic with an innate ability to engage with and interact with all customer types.
- You should be able to demonstrate excellent written and verbal communication skills.
What we can offer you
- Competitive salary
- Generous staff discount and staff sales
- 20 days holidays plus bank holidays
- Team social events paid for through our Rewards Fund
- Company pension scheme
- Opportunities for professional development and career progression
- Cycle-to-work scheme
- Eye-test vouchers
Our core values underpin everything we do as a business. We always put our customers first, are passionate and dedicated and strive for excellence. To achieve this, we are positive and collaborative and keep it simple.
If you have what it takes to be part of our future success we want to hear from you.
Type of employment: Permanent, full-time
Closing date for applications: February 2020