Recognised as one of the fastest growing Companies in the UK, it’s a really exciting time to be joining END. If you’re positive, passionate and dedicated and want to be part of our future success this could be the role for you.
CASHIER - PART TIME, SOHO STORE, LONDON
Over the last 15 years, END. has evolved into a technology led retailer that provides luxury and contemporary menswear and exclusive sneaker drops to a global audience. One of the most influential, forward-thinking and inspirational menswear companies in the world, we have fresh products hitting our website daily and our service never stops.
END. prides itself on delivering a first-class customer experience, which has underpinned our success. With over 2 million customers we deliver to over 80 countries around the world and our online business is complimented by our industry leading retail stores in Newcastle, Glasgow and London.
We currently have an exciting opportunity in our London Soho retail store for a Cashier. The successful candidate will be able to offer an exclusive personalised service that matches the industry we represent. Working seamlessly with the floor sales team, the cashier will close the sale efficiently.
What you'll be doing
- You will support the sales team in its combined efforts to maximise sales and heighten Company profile by outwardly displaying exemplary service techniques to reflect the performance of the sales advisors.
- You will handle all transactions with customers using the EPOS system by scanning goods and collecting payment.
- You will promote add on sales and cross selling.
- You will promote Tax free shopping
- You will resolve customer complaints, guide customers and provide relevant information.
- You will maintain a clean and tidy cash desk area
- You will wrap and bag purchases
- You will support in other areas of store operation by having a good working knowledge of the processes behind all services and procedures.
- You will maintain an awareness of product and merchandising standards.
- You will support stock replenishment.
- You will share your in-depth knowledge of the product we sell and the industry within which we work with our customer base.
- You will adhere to Company policies and procedures.
What you'll be able to demonstrate
Skills and experience:
- It is imperative that you are a visual representation of END. with impeccable personal presentation.
- You must have experience in a customer facing role, ideally within luxury fashion or a related industry.
- Ambition within the Retail function – we want to develop you within our business.
- You must be sociable and charismatic with an innate ability to engage with and interact with all customer types.
- You should be able to demonstrate excellent written and verbal communication skills.
What we can offer you:
- Competitive salary
- Generous staff discount
- 20 days holidays plus bank holidays (pro-rata for part-time roles)
- Team social events paid for through our Rewards Fund
- Company pension scheme
- Opportunities for professional development and career progression
- Cycle-to-work scheme
- Eye-test vouchers
Our core values underpin everything we do as a business. We always put our customers first, are passionate and dedicated and strive for excellence. To achieve this, we are positive and collaborative and keep it simple.
If you have what it takes to be part of our future success we want to hear from you.
Type of employment: Permanent, part-time
Closing date for applications: January 2020