Recognised as one of the fastest growing Companies in the UK, it’s a really exciting time to be joining END. If you’re positive, passionate and dedicated and want to be part of our future success this could be the role for you.
BRAND MARKETING CAMPAIGNS MANAGER - FULL TIME, WASHINGTON
Over the last 18 years, END. has evolved into a technology led retailer that provides luxury and contemporary apparel and exclusive sneaker drops to a global audience. One of the most influential, forward-thinking and inspirational fashion companies in the world, we have fresh products hitting our website daily and our service never stops.
END. prides itself on delivering a first-class customer experience, which has underpinned our success. With over 2 million customers we deliver to over 80 countries around the world and our online business is complimented by our industry leading retail stores in Newcastle, Glasgow. London, Manchester and Milan.
This is an exciting opportunity for a Brand Marketing Campaigns Manager to join END. The successful candidate will report into the Senior Brand Marketing Manager and will be an integral support in part of our expanding and highly focused Marketing Team.
The Brand Marketing Campaigns Manager will play a key role within the Brand Marketing department, developing and executing strategic plans that aim to build and nurture a community of brand advocates, engaging and inspiring through dedicated content streams that build brand equity and awareness across social and editorial platforms
If this sounds like you, we’d love to talk!
What you’ll be doing:
- Developing and implement a comprehensive social media strategy in line with brand identity and values
- Managing, leading and mentoring the social team, workload, day to day schedule, defining objectives, guiding them to align their efforts around to business objectives.
- Creating unique and engaging content streams that aim to inspire and engage our social audiences
- Building and execute a dedicated social partnership calendar to drive significant growth across social channels
- Inspiring a dedicated editorial team to execute a content calendar for the FEATURES platform that blends cultural relevancy and with commerciality to drive traffic to .com and brand salience
- With support from the Creative team, you’ll ensure all content output is on brand from a creative, visual and tone of voice viewpoint
- Building brand advocacy and engagement through Instagram, Facebook and Twitter by planning and managing the effective communication with audiences across these channels
- Drive the development and integrate of new community platforms such as TikTok, Threads and Discourse
- Liaising with the wider Marketing functions to develop and implement integrated marketing campaigns to increase brand awareness and multi-channel traffic
- Look to expand the reach of editorial content beyond beyond owned channels to capture new audiences
- Liaising with Customer Service Team to ensure inbound customer queries are responded to effectively meeting business SLAs
- Regularly feedback insights gained from social media monitoring into the business to help evolve strategies
What you’ll be able to demonstrate
Skills and experience
- Good knowledge and comprehensive understanding of the range of processes, procedures and systems to be used in carrying out assigned tasks. Knowledge can be acquired through a combination of job-related training and considerable on- the-job experience. Operates within a defined role, with some autonomy in how tasks are delivered
- Good understanding of how the team integrates and collaborates with other teams to achieve overall objectives of the department
- Provides on the job training/support for new team members
- Understands procedures and has the capability to evaluate and select appropriate alternatives from defined accuracy of own work. Produce routine reports and other documents from standard templates
- Direct impact on customer experience and team performance through the quality of the tasks performed or services provided
- Good verbal and written communication with colleagues and customers.
What we can offer you
- Competitive salary
- Generous staff discount and staff sales
- 29 days holidays (including bank holidays and birthday)
- Access to END. Exclusives benefits platform
- Access to Employee Assistance Programme
- Company pension scheme
- Opportunities for professional development and career progression
- Cycle-to-work scheme
- Eye-test vouchers
Our core values underpin everything we do as a business. We always put our customers first, are passionate and dedicated and strive for excellence. To achieve this, we are positive and collaborative and keep it simple.
If you have what it takes to be part of our future success, we want to hear from you.
Type of employment: Permanent, full-time