Recognised as one of the fastest growing Companies in the UK, it’s a really exciting time to be joining END. If you’re positive, passionate and dedicated and want to be part of our future success this could be the role for you.
HEAD OF MARKETING - PERFORMANCE– FULL-TIME, NEWCASTLE OR LONDON
Over the last 15 years, END. has evolved into a technology led retailer that provides luxury and contemporary menswear and exclusive sneaker drops to a global audience. One of the most influential, forward-thinking and inspirational menswear companies in the world, we have fresh products hitting our website daily and our service never stops.
END. prides itself on delivering a first-class customer experience, which has underpinned our success. With over 2 million customers we deliver to over 80 countries around the world and our online business is complimented by our industry leading retail stores in Newcastle, Glasgow and London.
We currently have an exciting opportunity in our Marketing department for a Head of Performance Marketing. The Head of Performance Marketing will be responsible for implementing effective marketing campaigns enabling the business to meet customer acquisition targets, sales, margin, and overall goal achievement across all digital performance acquisition channels; paid, affiliate, search engine, paid social and display advertising.
What you’ll be doing:
- Lead and optimise strategy, team, reporting and budget for all performance channels with the aim to test, optimise, and scale channels for growth efficiency.
- In-depth knowledge to conceptualize, execute, and optimize complex paid media acquisition programs and also have substantial data modelling, financial, and statistical skills.
- Key analytical role in tracking, monitoring and analysing all marketing channels performance against the business’s overall goals and objectives.
- Take a data driven approach to drive consistent revenue growth and develop strategies that will attract, nurture and retain customers.
- Ensure all campaigns are on brand, reflect our creative direction and resonate with our customers.
- A trusted partner within the organisation, influencing key senior stakeholders and ensuring they receive the reporting and business insights necessary for ensuring that the performance across all marketing channels can be monitored accurately, articulating complex information in a simple and clear manner that is easily understandable.
- Drive testing strategy to ensure continual improvement of channel performance.
- Major link between marketing and finance department; monitoring and controlling all costs that are associated with performance marketing campaigns, along with working to reconcile all data on a monthly basis.
- Develop strong and effective working relationships with the performance marketing team in order to bring about a positive environment that promotes the achievement of departmental goals and the business’s KPIs, along with ensuring the teams professional skills are consistently growing.
- Own and lead relationships with internal teams and our key technology and software providers.
What you’ll be able to demonstrate:
Skills and experience
- Extensive experience in a performance marketing role at a global level with previous experience acting as “head of” essential.
- Experience across all digital performance acquisition channels; paid (with a focus on shopping feed optimisation), affiliate, search engines, paid social and display advertising.
- Managing large media spends, with a focus on budget efficiencies.
- International experience of key platforms and dynamics; UK, Europe, North America, APAC.
- Track record building and delivering successful integrated marketing plans in high-growth online environments.
- Development and building high performance teams.
- Be in-the-know about industry trends (both fashion and technology) and ensure we’re constantly pushing the boundaries within performance campaigns.
- Implement tools and strategies to translate raw data into valuable business insights through several Power BI and analytics tools.
- Analytical and commercially astute, you will produce insights and actions on the back of regular analysis and reports.
- Expert communicator and relationship builder, you will share findings/learnings/insight across various stakeholders.
What we can offer you
- Competitive salary
- 33 days holiday (including bank holidays)
- Company pension scheme
- Generous staff discount
- Eye-test vouchers
- Cycle-to-work scheme
Our core values underpin everything we do as a business. We always put our customers first, are passionate and dedicated and strive for excellence. To achieve this, we are positive and collaborative and keep it simple.
If you have what it takes to be part of our future success, we want to hear from you.
Please note - for the successful candidate, any employment is conditional on you having the right to work in the UK in the role in which you are employed.
Type of employment: Permanent, full-time
Normal working hours: Your standard working hours will be 42.5 hours per week, Monday-Friday.