END. is looking for a talented Junior E-Commerce Stylist to support us in the exciting expansion of the Studio team.Working with 400+ brands across each season, we need an ambitious and energetic individual with an in-depth knowledge for the brands that we stock, accustomed to aiming high and performing to their best under pressure.
You will be joining the styling team in supporting the Lead Stylist to ensure smooth running of all e-commerce needs and shoot/styling process. In order to bring our repertoire of products to life, our styling process requires a candidate with a comprehensive grasp of the brands that we carry and an immersive passion for product.
MAIN DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- To work in the photography studio with models and photographers to produce online imagery that accurately represents the product and adheres to the END. styling guidelines.
- To demonstrate an understanding of END. trends; to interpret these to a high standard whilst pushing the creative look and feel of each brand.
- To direct and assist in the dressing of models, fitting product for best fit.
- To oversee ‘wear it with’ data input alongside a studio assistant.
- To discuss new brands, sales feedback, visuals and implement re-shoots where needed.
- To contribute towards the development of END. visual aesthetic, image quality and productivity.
- Communicate workflow statuses and concerns to Lead Stylist.
- Attend workshops and team meetings to maintain quality of images and site.
- Work as part of a studio team to meet daily deadlines and ensuring great communication
ESSENTIAL SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE
- You need to fully understand END. brands
- You should have a sound understanding of the END. customer and target consumer.
- You need a strong awareness of new trends, designers and fashion week reportingExceptional attention to detail.
- Exceptional organisational skills.
- A flexible and confident approach to work.
- Good communicator and team player.
- Able to anticipate and identify creative needs, coming up with new ideas to constantly improve the image quality.
- A genuine love for your work and the industry you are in.
DESIRABLE SKILLS AND ATTRIBUTES
- Strong commercial awareness and demonstrate a clear understanding of online and offline competitors.
- Experience of working within fashion and e-commerce.
To apply, please send us a Cover Letter, CV and portfolio. We receive a large volume of applications for our Studio roles, therefore we suggest getting your application in ASAP!