END. needs a Store Operations Manager to join its London Flagship situated in Soho. The store demands a passionate, knowledgeable and experienced Manager, accustomed to aiming high and performing to their best under pressure. Under constant scrutiny from external partners, brands and from within the business, the successful applicant should be seasoned in engaging with high profile clients whilst juggling the day to day management of a fast-paced, demanding store environment.
Reporting into the Store Manager you will be the main point of contact for all operational matters. You will be accountable for reviewing and improving organisational processes, working to improve quality, productivity and efficiency. You will also be responsible for attracting talent and setting training standards and hiring procedures.
The ideal candidate will be an ambitious and energetic individual, who is accustomed to troubleshooting and problem solving, motivating and developing a large diverse team, and unconditionally supporting a dynamic, forward-thinking Store Manager and Customer Experience Manager. We want a candidate who is driven to develop into a mature and well-rounded Store Manager.
- To assist the Store Manager in the operating manner of their choice, exhibiting continuity in all operations.
- To work in partnership with the Customer Experience Manager in producing a seamless front of house Service experience for all visitors to our store.
- To be an expert in store operations with an excellent working knowledge of the processes behind all services and procedures.
- To identify operational opportunities and initiatives to continually improve performance, communicating them to the Store Manager regularly.
- To take financial accountability by supporting the Store Manager in the management of wage to sales budget, shrinkage and revenue.
- To support the Store Manager in generating and analysing reports on all areas of store operation, using this information to drive success.
- To lead the back of house and sales teams to operational excellence in all areas, from stock management and audits, to smooth replenishment of the shop floor and cashing up.
- To drive store sales through personally and effectively motivating the team to achieve and exceed set budgets and targets.
- To ensure that the store image is in line with business standards by conducting and following up on floor walks.
- To maintain awareness of product and merchandising standards, utilising floorplans, replenishing stock, and following VM guidelines.
- To ensure that communication in store and between departments is ongoing and utilised to maintain an environment of continuous improvement.
- To be positioned to assist with and take over full managerial tasks as necessary.
- To maintain workplace safety and provide a healthy environment for staff and customers.
ESSENTIAL SKILLS AND ATTRIBUTES
- It is imperative that you represent END. with an on-brand image and impeccable personal presentation and grooming
- Previous experience directing operational standards at store level.
- Strong knowledge of Excel.
- Broad experience within HR – resource planning to performance management.
- An accomplished people manager, able to draw the best from our talent and help them plan for success.
- A strong communicator ensuring that all changes and updates are passed through the Retail Chain.
- Able to use initiative to make decisions at speed and to the benefit of the business.
- Ambition within the Retail Function – we want to develop you into a successful Store Manager.
- Prepared and energised to put in the necessary effort to help make the business a success.
- A genuine love for your work and the Industry you are in.
- You must be charismatic with an energy that entices people.
- You should be able to demonstrate excellent written and verbal communication skills