An exciting opportunity to join a team of passionate individuals, the END. Content department are looking to recruit an Image Retoucher with excellent digital imagery knowledge and an impeccable attention to detail.
As an Image Retoucher you will be responsible for editing imagery to the required company standard, colour correcting between image and physical product, cropping, shaping and ensuring consistency across the website. Tasked with producing quality-driven image manipulation that is underpinned by technical expertise of Adobe Photoshop, we are looking for someone with an eye for product photography and design, and who is pro-active in improving the retouching processes.
An enthusiastic team player with a positive attitude, the Image Retoucher role requires you to work towards daily targets with the demands and pressures of a fast-paced environment. An exciting department to be part of, we constantly push to develop and evolve the customer experience and product accuracy – making it a brilliant time to join our team.
- Re-touching of all raw images for product from flat imagery, still life and models
- Review edited images before saving out to ensure optimal product presentation
- Quality control of colour accuracy and product shaping
- Take responsibility of workflow and working towards tight deadlines in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to work through a high volume of images, maintaining quality and productivity
- To review front end of website ensuring imagery uploaded is of the highest possible standard
- Supporting other departments in the post production of marketing or editorial assets during periods of absence / peak launches
- Take initiative and be proactive about assisting the Editing Team Leaders in identifying image quality issues and areas for improvement
ESSENTIAL SKILLS AND ATTRIBUTES
- An excellent knowledge of Adobe Photoshop including actions and shortcuts
- An eye for product photography and design
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- The ability to work as an effective member of a team
- Impeccable attention to detail, follow-through and ability to focus in an energetic and dynamic environment
- A knowledge of fashion, the brands that END. carries and a competitor awareness
- Excellent organizational skills and time management
- A positive and proactive approach