Recognised as one of the fastest growing companies in the UK, it's a really exciting time to be joining END. If you're positive, passionate and dedicated and want to be part of our future success, this could be the role for you.
CUSTOMER ORDER FULFILMENT ASSOCIATE (WAREHOUSE) - FULL TIME, WASHINGTON, UK
SALARY BETWEEN £7.40-£9.25 PER HOUR. DEPENDING ON AGE
Over the last 15 years, END. has evolved into a technology led retailer that provides luxury and contemporary apparel and exclusive sneaker drops to a global audience. One of the most influential, forward-thinking and inspirational fashion companies in the world, we have fresh products hitting our website daily and our service never stops.
END. prides itself on delivering a first-class customer experience, which has underpinned our success. With over 2 million customers we deliver to over 80 countries around the world and our online business is complimented by our industry leading retail stores in Newcastle, Glasgow and London.
We currently have exciting full-time opportunities in our Logistics department for Customer Order Fulfilment Associates, these are permanent roles. You'll be based in our Fulfilment Centre in Washington, and you'll be responsible for completing order for our global customer base by picking and shipping orders. You'll be working in a fast-paced and customer focused environment, and you'll be supported by friendly and helpful colleagues.
What you'll be doing:
- Sourcing and collecting customer orders from defined locations within the fulfilment centre
- Taking customer orders and packaging them using a variety of presentation bags and boxes, ensuring the customer receives their order at the highest quality standard
- Packing customer orders into shipping cartons and preparing appropriate shipping paperwork
- Exceptional housekeeping and preparation of work area to ensure efficiencies and productivity throughout your working shift
- Prioritising workload to meet business requirement based on shipping priorities
- Processing customer orders as efficiently as possible to meet individual and team targets and ensuring accuracy at all times
- General housekeeping duties in the fulfilment centre to ensure Health & Safety standards are met at all times
What you'll be able to demonstrate:
Skills and experience
- You're customer focused and will do what you can to ensure the best service is delivered to all of our customers.
- You demonstrate a positive, can-do attitude and thrive when achieving individual and team targets.
- You have exceptional attention to detail and are tidy, organised and efficient.
- You're a strong team member who works well with other people to achieve great outcomes.
- You're reliable and have an excellent track record for time keeping and attendance and are able to be flexible to work on a rotational shift pattern.
- You're passionate about doing a great job and take personal ownership in whatever role you are playing
- You're able to work in fast-paced environment which involves light physical work including lifting and stretching.
- If you have experience of working in e-commerce, that's great, but its not essential.
What we can offer you:
- Competitive salary
- Generous staff discount
- 28 days holiday (including 8 bank holidays)
- Company pension scheme
- Opportunities for professional development and career progression
- END. Exclusives – a benefits platform for employees tailored to your needs
- Free on-site parking
- Cycle-to-work scheme
- Free eye tests
- Social events
- Free tea, coffee and snacks
- Regular staff lunches and social event
Our core values underpin everything we do as a business. We always put our customers first, are passionate and dedicated and strive for excellence. To achieve this, we are positive and collaborative and keep it simple.
If you have what it takes to be part of our future success we want to hear from you.
Type of employment: Permanent, full-time