Recognised as one of the fastest growing Companies in the UK, it’s a really exciting time to be joining END. If you’re positive, passionate and dedicated and want to be part of our future success this could be the role for you.
IMAGE RETOUCHER - FULL TIME, WASHINGTON
Over the last 15 years, END. has evolved into a technology led retailer that provides luxury and contemporary menswear and exclusive sneaker drops to a global audience. One of the most influential, forward-thinking and inspirational menswear companies in the world, we have fresh products hitting our website daily and our service never stops.
END. prides itself on delivering a first-class customer experience, which has underpinned our success. With over 2 million customers we deliver to over 80 countries around the world and our online business is complimented by our industry leading retail stores in Newcastle, Glasgow and London.
We currently have an exciting opportunity in our Studio and Content Operations Team as an Image Retoucher. Working in a busy and forward-thinking team, we are looking for someone who can deliver an excellent service to both our suppliers and internal customers.
What you'll be doing
- Ensuring that END. produce high-quality e-commerce images in alignment with style guides and brand requirements to support the sale of our product online
- Achieves KPIs targets with a focus on reducing Time to Site and Cost per Style and unblocking (or escalating) issues to maximise productivity
- Adhering to the Image Style Guide and brand guidelines
- Working to Retouch team processes, systems and tools
- Ensuring team quality and continuous improvement to drive an exceptional customer retail experience -
- Ensuring personal output adheres to quality standards
- Conducting on-site audits to ensure Retouch quality standards
- Assist in resolution of appropriate Studio Support queries
- Personal performance reporting - providing the business with relevant, timely and accurate data and targets to drive performance and decision making
- Building good relationships across the retouch team
What you'll be able to demonstrate
Skills and experience
- Tasks are routine and specific to the work of the team. Works within clearly defined processes and with direct supervision. Requires assistance when dealing with unexpected problems.
- Good image retouch experience and an highly competent in Adobe Photoshop
- Awareness that the tasks performed relate to the work of others within the team/department. Understands importance of working within team to achieve excellent results.
- Follows established processes and procedures. Works to clearly defined priorities and deadlines. Performs routine activities in a structured environment. No or limited autonomy or decision making required.
- The job has limited but direct and measurable impact on customer experience. The quality of the work produced will reflect on the performance and effectiveness of the team as a whole.
- Clear verbal and written communication skills and common courtesy.
What we can offer you
- Competitive salary
- Generous staff discount and staff sales
- 20 days holidays plus bank holidays
- Company pension scheme
- Opportunities for professional development and career progression
- Cycle-to-work scheme
- Eye-test vouchers
Our core values underpin everything we do as a business. We always put our customers first, are passionate and dedicated and strive for excellence. To achieve this, we are positive and collaborative and keep it simple.
If you have what it takes to be part of our future success, we want to hear from you.
Type of employment: Permanent, full-time
Working hours: Normal working hours will be 5 days a week, 42.5hrs a week