Recognised as one of the fastest growing Companies in the UK, it’s a really exciting time to be joining END. If you’re positive, passionate and dedicated and want to be part of our future success this could be the role for you.
SENIOR COPYWRITER - FULL TIME, WASHINGTON
Over the last 15 years, END. has evolved into a technology led retailer that provides luxury and contemporary menswear and exclusive sneaker drops to a global audience. One of the most influential, forward-thinking and inspirational menswear companies in the world, we have fresh products hitting our website daily and our service never stops.
END. prides itself on delivering a first-class customer experience, which has underpinned our success. With over 2 million customers we deliver to over 80 countries around the world and our online business is complimented by our industry leading retail stores in Newcastle, Glasgow and London.
We currently have an exciting opportunity in our Studio Team for a Senior Copywriter. Senior Copywriters are senior specialists in the Copywriting Team, responsible for writing, sub-editing e-commerce product and brand descriptions, in addition to supporting with copy QA, training, and staff training. The Copy Team oversees the creation of written description copy to support the sale of END. products online. They work as part of the end-to-end Studio Workflow process, crafting engaging, accurate and informative product and brand descriptions as quickly as possible, and in the END. tone of voice to ensure a best-in-class retail experience.
What you'll be doing
- Ensuring that we produce high-quality copywriting for brands and products which are engaging, informative and accurate, aligning with the END. tone of voice
- Works according to Copywriting Style Guide and processes, contributing to processes and standards
- Assists with defining and improving Copy team processes and ways of working
- Assists with ensuring quality standards and continuous improvement to drive an exceptional customer retail experience -
- Editing and proof-reading own and, where appropriate, peer output
- Conducting on-site audits to ensure copy quality standards
- Assist in resolution of appropriate Studio Support queries
- Coaching, training and mentoring Copywriters, providing support and guidance to develop skill sets
- Reporting - providing the business with relevant, timely and accurate data and targets to drive performance and decision making
- Building relationships with other Studio teams to support Copywriting output
What you’ll be able to demonstrate:
Skills and experience
- Good knowledge and comprehensive understanding of the range of processes, procedures and systems to be used in carrying out assigned tasks. Knowledge can be acquired through a combination of job-related training and considerable on- the-job experience. Operates within a defined role, with some autonomy in how tasks are delivered.
- Good understanding of how the team integrates and collaborates with other teams to achieve overall objectives of the department.
- Provides on the job training/support for new team members. May allocate resources and coordinate tasks for the team, check and report on quality and work progress and individual actions. May act as coach/ mentor.
- Understands procedures and has the capability to evaluate and select the appropriate alternatives from defined options and plans and monitors own work within agreed deadlines. Responsible for checking the quality and accuracy of own work. Produces routine reports and other documents from standard templates. Performs a range of activities in a variety of structured environments.
- Direct impact on customer experience and team performance through the quality of the tasks performed or services provided.
- Good verbal and written communication with colleagues and/or customers.
What we can offer you
- 28 days holiday (including bank holidays)
- Company pension scheme
- Generous staff discount
- Team social events paid for through our Rewards Fund
- Eye-test vouchers
- Cycle-to-work scheme
Our core values underpin everything we do as a business. We always put our customers first, are passionate and dedicated and strive for excellence. To achieve this, we are positive and collaborative and keep it simple.
If you have what it takes to be part of our future success, we want to hear from you.
Please note - for the successful candidate, any employment is conditional on you having the right to work in the UK in the role in which you are employed.
Type of employment: Permanent, full-time
Normal working hours: Your standard working hours will be an average of 42.5 hours per week