END., a global contemporary omni-channel menswear retailer that combines the best of luxury fashion and emerging designers with the most exclusive sport and streetwear and is one of the fastest growing businesses in the UK.
We deliver a unique experience to customers across more than 70 countries, via physical stores, online and mobile apps. We’re looking for amazing people to join our Front of House team who are best in class professionals, with customer service experience and who'll help create a great environment for all visitors and team members as well as assist the business with administration support.
If you're a well presented, professional individual with a confident, friendly personality and you have reception, customer service & admin experience then please find further details below.
- Working on the Reception desk between the hours of 7.30am and 6pm (9 hour shift pattern with a 30 minute lunch break ie 7.30am – 4pm, 8am – 5pm or 9am-6pm or similar).
- Provide a professional and friendly welcome to all internal and external customers, assisting them as required.
- Politely and efficiently answer and direct all incoming calls, taking accurate messages and ensuring delivery as required.
- Organise staff travel bookings per approved requests.
- Open, sort and distribute incoming mail; prepare outgoing mail and packages.
- Order and maintain office, kitchen and studio supplies, including groceries, stationery and other ad hoc items.
- Ensure any items purchased are price checked, cost effective and charged to the correct department as necessary.
- Assist with department budget control and credit card / purchase reconciliation.
- Routine reception and office administration duties to support day to day operations including monitoring and replying promptly and politely to reception email and instant message enquiries.
- Co-ordinate a tidy, clean and orderly HQ appearance including the reception, kitchen and communal areas.
- Prepare meeting rooms daily ensuring they have been cleaned (by cleaning staff), are tidy, fully stocked and that equipment is in good working order. Check rooms throughout the day and specifically prior to any key meetings.
- Communicate and enforce security policies as directed and conduct bag searches for employees leaving the building as required.
- Assist with collection of staff orders and returns.
- Assist facilities in co-ordinating and reporting property maintenance.
- Monitor CCTV cameras and flag any security issues to the security team.
- Project work and event organisation as required.
- Conduct all duties in line with the department policies and procedures
ESSENTIAL SKILLS AND ATTRIBUTES
- Min. 2 years of experience in a similar administrative / reception and customer service role, preferably in a rapid growth environment.
- Excellent telephone manner and experience in fielding calls.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Experience in budget control advantageous.
- Uber friendly, bubbly, confident, personable and presentable.
- Exceptional attention to detail, follow-through, and ability to focus in an interruption-prone environment.
- Excellent organizational skills and multi-tasking.
- Demonstrate a high level of professionalism in dealing with confidential issues.
- Willingness to jump in and help out other teams or departments on projects as needed.
- Flexibility to work across two sites when necessary (Washington & Cobalt Park) and to work additional hours from time to time.
- Driver with own car.
PLEASE NOTE THIS ROLE WILL REQUIRE TRAVEL BETWEEN NORTH SHIELDS AND WASHINGTON. ALL APPLICATIONS TO BE SUBMITTED BY 15TH SEPTEMBER 2019.