END. is a global multi-brand, digital-first menswear retailer that combines the best of luxury fashion and emerging designers with the most exclusive sport and street wear.
One of the fastest growing companies in the UK, END. delivers a unique customer experience online, through our mobile apps and via our physical stores. Over 90% of sales are generated online, across more than 70 countries. Due to rapid growth within our Logistics team, we currently have an exciting opportunity for a Team Manager to join our growing team.
Reporting to the Department Manager, we are looking for someone who can drive customer fulfilment in a fast paced environment. Motivating team colleagues and experienced in performance management. Demonstrates a pro-active attitude with engaging communication skills. A dynamic individual with an aptitude towards continuous improvement and implementing process.
- Management of all warehouse colleagues allocated to their team.
- Ensuring the Health, Safety and general well-being of all employees within the shift rotation, in accordance with current legislation and Company policies and procedures
- Control of all goods out of site (customer fulfilment).
- Accountable for delivery of all directives prescribed by Department Manager.
- Daily labour planning input to ensure resource is balanced across the team and that performance targets are being met.
- Reporting and justification of performance, inputting towards implementing remedies to adversity and sharing best practice.
- Liaising with internal departments to ensure that the operational requirements and parameters are being realised and enforced.
- Implementation and management of new operational practices, incorporating RA and SWPs.
- Reviewing and analysing current processes and procedures in order to drive continuous improvement
- Actively drive high standards within the team and promote a culture of excellence in every aspect of the role.
- Coach, support and motivate direct reports and colleagues and implement structured development programmes.
- Create high levels of employee engagement by managing day-to-day communications and promoting performance through engagement strategies within the team.
- Ensure all team warehousing activities are conducted in-line with the company H&S policies.
- Carrying out any other duties as can reasonably be requested.
Essential Skills & Attributes
- Previous experience in a similar role/environment is essential.
- Previous multi-site experience is ideal.
- Experience of working within a Continuous Improvement environment.
- Six Sigma/Lean Process Improvement qualification would be beneficial.
- Strong leadership and communication skills.
- Professional in their approach to dealing with issues and employees.
- Appreciation of confidentiality and discretion.
- Strong organisational and administrative skills with attention to detail and a methodical approach.
- Focused on delivering outstanding customer service to END.’s internal customers and contractors.
- IT literate and a comprehensive understanding of Windows based programmes (Word, Excel and Outlook) is essential.
- The ability to communicate clearly and confidently with a range of people.
- Strong teamwork skills are essential.
- A flexible approach to your work.
- Capable of working under pressure and in a fast-paced environment.
- Ability to meet deadlines.
- Being prepared to work additional hours as required.