Recognised as one of the fastest growing Companies in the UK, it’s a really exciting time to be joining END. If you’re positive, passionate and dedicated and want to be part of our future success this could be the role for you.
SENIOR ACCOUNTS PAYABLE ADMINISTRATOR – FULL TIME, NEWCASTLE
Over the last 15 years, END. has evolved into a technology led retailer that provides luxury and contemporary menswear and exclusive sneaker drops to a global audience. One of the most influential, forward-thinking and inspirational menswear companies in the world, we have fresh products hitting our website daily and our service never stops.
END. prides itself on delivering a first-class customer experience, which has underpinned our success. With over 2 million customers we deliver to over 80 countries around the world and our online business is complimented by our industry leading retail stores in Newcastle, Glasgow and London.
We currently have an exciting opportunity in our Accounts Payable Team for an Accounts Payable Supervisor. Working in a busy and forward-thinking team, we are looking for someone who can deliver an excellent service to both our suppliers and internal customers.
What you’ll be doing:
- To support the Accounts Payable team in completing all relevant tasks on time
- Ensure all communication – email and telephone – is handled in professional, timely manner
- Support the weekly payment run to ensure the AP team own all relevant tasks, and that issues are resolved ahead of the payment run
- To take on responsibility for closing out proforma invoices issues, including receipt of VAT invoice
- Monitor team performance in setting up new vendors to ensure set up is completed in line with expected payment dates
- To support the team in completing monthly supplier statement reconciliations, and report the performance via KPI
- Carry out monthly review of GRNI
- Manage aged creditor report and capture as KPI
- Carry out all ad hoc requests
What you’ll be able to demonstrate:
Skills and experience
- Previous experience of working in accounts payable, preferably in a high-volume invoice processing environment.
- Previous, demonstrable experience in a Team Leader or Management role
- Experience in VAT treatment of invoices.
- Highly numerate with excellent IT skills; particularly MS Excel and Word with a high level of both spoken and written English.
- Excellent attention to detail and a drive for problem solving.
- Exposure to working with foreign currency and international supplier.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills with motivation to maintain and develop internal and external relationships.
- Experience of stock accounting (multiple products, brands & SKUs) is desirable
What we can offer you
- Competitive salary
- 28 days holiday (including bank holidays)
- Company pension scheme
- Generous staff discount
- Eye-test vouchers
- Cycle-to-work scheme
- Our core values underpin everything we do as a business. We always put our customers first, are passionate and dedicated and strive for excellence. To achieve this, we are positive and collaborative and keep it simple.
If you have what it takes to be part of our future success, we want to hear from you.
Please note - for the successful candidate, any employment is conditional on you having the right to work in the UK in the role in which you are employed.
Type of employment: Permanent, full-time
Normal working hours: Your standard working hours will be 42.5 hours per week
Closing date for applications: February 2020