Recognised as one of the fastest growing Companies in the UK, it’s a really exciting time to be joining END. If you’re positive, passionate and dedicated and want to be part of our future success this could be the role for you.
HEAD OF MARKETING - BRAND & CAMPAIGNS – FULL-TIME, WASHINGTON
Over the last 15 years, END. has evolved into a technology led retailer that provides luxury and contemporary apparel and exclusive sneaker drops to a global audience. One of the most influential, forward-thinking and inspirational fashion companies in the world, we have fresh products hitting our website daily and our service never stops.
END. prides itself on delivering a first-class customer experience, which has underpinned our success. With over 2 million customers we deliver to over 80 countries around the world and our online business is complimented by our industry leading retail stores in Newcastle, Glasgow and London.
END. is a global destination for pinnacle products from over 500 leading brands and designers. The Head of Marketing - Brand and Campaigns works to develop and execute strong creative marketing strategies and campaigns that maximise reach and engagement with a cohesive narrative across all digital and physical customer touchpoints including social, features, email, push, product launch and retail. This role requires a deep understanding of the END. brand and customer mindset, with a creative and innovative approach driving long-term strategies and building brand equity.
What you’ll be doing:
- Lead and optimise strategy, team, reporting and budget for all brand marketing channels with the aim to test, optimize, and scale channels for growth efficiency.
- Develop and manage a global marketing calendar, working to build key moments along with brand and product launches, that resonate with the END. customer.
- Execute annual, seasonal and monthly marketing strategies for END. This includes initial marketing concept, goals and objectives, creative briefs, through to timelines, budget, and execution across touchpoints.
- Own and lead relationships with key brand partners, internal stakeholders and external agencies to deliver market leading campaigns and activations by forecasting key season brand moments and strategic brand partnerships and third-party collaborators.
- Drive consistent revenue growth and develop strategies that will delight, attract, nurture and retain customers.
- Strategize and work cross-functionally to activate initiatives that connect digital and in-store to advance omnichannel experience for customers.
- Report on the effectiveness of brand marketing campaigns and content across our channels.
- Develop strong and effective working relationships with the brand marketing team in order to bring about a positive environment that promotes the achievement of departmental goals and business KPIs, along with ensuring the teams professional skills are consistently growing.
- Major link between marketing and finance department; monitoring and controlling all costs that are associated with brand marketing initiatives and being the gatekeeper for brand recharges related to projects.
- Integrate key non-profit partners and local organisations that align with END. brand values into campaigns where appropriate.
What you’ll be able to demonstrate:
Skills and experience
- Experience in a brand marketing role at a global level with previous experience acting as “Head of”.
- Knowledge in campaign management across multiple brand marketing channels; social, editorial, email, push, product launch and activations.
- Track record building and delivering successful integrated marketing plans in high-growth online environments.
- Deep understanding of the current digital landscape across social, content and publishing.
- Expert communicator and relationship builder, you will share findings/learnings/insight across various stakeholders.
- An agile and ambitious mindset.
- Developing and building high performance teams.
- Be in-the-know about industry trends (both fashion and technology) and ensure we’re constantly pushing the boundaries within brand campaigns.
- Innovative, high level of attention to detail and has excellent organisational skills
- Analytical and commercially astute, you will produce insights and actions on the back of regular analysis and reports.
What we can offer you
- Competitive salary
- 33 days holiday (including bank holidays)
- Company pension scheme
- Generous staff discount
- Eye-test vouchers
- Cycle-to-work scheme
Our core values underpin everything we do as a business. We always put our customers first, are passionate and dedicated and strive for excellence. To achieve this, we are positive and collaborative and keep it simple.
If you have what it takes to be part of our future success, we want to hear from you.
Please note - for the successful candidate, any employment is conditional on you having the right to work in the UK in the role in which you are employed.
Type of employment: Permanent, full-time