This is an exciting opportunity for an experienced Head of QA to join END. — the leading global online destination for contemporary menswear.
As part of our London-based technical team, you will be responsible at a strategic level for our entire QA function; spearheading its evolution through a massive period of growth for our business.
We have ambitious plans to transform the way we test our digital products; moving towards a heavily automated process and TDD where appropriate. We're also undergoing a broader structural change; moving towards multi-disciplinary autonomous teams. As part of our Leadership team you will play an integral part in helping with the successful roll out of this and any future team-wide initiatives.
Our ideal candidate will have experience leading a QA team through a similar transformation, and have managed QA's working in cross-functional autonomous engineering teams. Excellent communication skills and stakeholder management capabilities are a must, along with a passion for delivering high quality bug free products.
If this sounds like you we’d love to talk, please submit your CV below!
Your day-to-day responsibilities
- Define process and best practices for the entire QA team
- Select and roll out relevant technologies for our use cases
- Up-skill our existing QA team in automation technologies
- Work closely with the Platform and Engineering teams to bake test automation into our pipelines
- Work with the QA Lead to grow the QA team
- Define and monitor KPI's
- Work to embed quality into our engineering culture
We're looking for
- At least 5 years experience, 2 of which must have been leading a QA team through a similar transformation in a high velocity environment
- Experience in transforming a business from primarily manual testing to primarily automated
- Experience with TDD
- Experience working with CI/CD pipelines
- Experience with a range of test automation technologies, covering both web and native mobile Apps
- Experience in rolling out test management processes using available JIRA compatible tools (or similar) to deliver stakeholder deliverables
- Hands on QA Engineering experience is preferred with two or more languages
- Excellent communication skills
What We Offer
- Relaxed open plan office in Old Street, Central London
- R&D opportunities and twice yearly Hackathons — it’s important to us that everyone in our team is immersed in Tech and has time to play and innovate
- Training and development budget
- Unlimited pats with our office dog — Insta-famous @iamfrankiethepomsky
- Regular team outings & Friday drinks
- Generous staff discount
- High spec hardware (Macbook Pro and high-resolution monitor)
- 33 days holiday (including bank holidays)
- Company pension scheme
- Free eye tests
- Cycle to work scheme