Recognised as one of the fastest growing Companies in the UK, it’s a really exciting time to be joining END. If you’re positive, passionate and dedicated and want to be part of our future success this could be the role for you.
FRONT OF HOUSE RECEPTIONIST/ADMINISTRATOR - FULL TIME, NEWCASTLE UPON TYNE AND WASHINGTON
Over the last 15 years, END. has evolved into a technology led retailer that provides luxury and contemporary menswear and exclusive sneaker drops to a global audience. One of the most influential, forward-thinking and inspirational menswear companies in the world, we have fresh products hitting our website daily and our service never stops.
END. prides itself on delivering a first-class customer experience, which has underpinned our success. With over 2 million customers we deliver to over 80 countries around the world and our online business is complimented by our industry leading retail stores in Newcastle, Glasgow and London.
We currently have an exciting opportunity in our Front of House team for a Receptionist/Administrator. The Front of House team greets the visitors to our North East HQs and provides admin support to the in-house teams. Although you may spend a majority of your time at one site, travel from Newcastle to Washington will be expected so it's vital that you have your own transport.
What you'll be doing
- Provide a professional and friendly welcome to all internal and external customers, assisting them as required.
- Politely and efficiently answer and direct all incoming calls, taking accurate messages and ensuring delivery as required.
- Organise staff travel bookings per approved requests.
- Open, sort and distribute incoming mail; prepare outgoing mail and packages.
- Order and maintain office, kitchen and studio supplies, including groceries and stationery.
- Routine reception and office administration duties to support day to day operations including monitoring and replying promptly and politely to reception email and instant message enquiries.
- Co-ordinate a tidy, clean and orderly HQ appearance including the reception, kitchen and communal areas.
- Prepare meeting rooms daily ensuring they have been cleaned (by cleaning staff), are tidy, fully stocked with refreshments and that all equipment is in good working order. Check rooms throughout the day and specifically prior to any key meetings.
- Communicate and enforce security policies as directed and conduct bag searches on employees leaving the building as required.
- Assist facilities in co-ordinating property maintenance.
- Monitor CCTV cameras and flag any security issues to the security team.
- Project work and event organisation as required.
What you'll be able to demonstrate
Skills and experience
- Good knowledge and comprehensive understanding of the range of processes, procedures and systems to be used in carrying out assigned tasks. Knowledge can be acquired through a combination of job-related training and considerable on- the-job experience. Operates within a defined role, with some autonomy in how tasks are delivered.
- Good understanding of how the team integrates and collaborates with other teams to achieve overall objectives of the department.
- Provides on the job training/support for new team members. May allocate resources and coordinate tasks for the team, check and report on quality and work progress and individual actions. May act as coach/ mentor.
- Understands procedures and has the capability to evaluate and select the appropriate alternatives from defined options and plans and monitors own work within agreed deadlines. Responsible for checking the quality and accuracy of own work. Produces routine reports and other documents from standard templates. Performs a range of activities in a variety of structured environments.
- Direct impact on customer experience and team performance through the quality of the tasks performed or services provided.
- Good verbal and written communication with colleagues and/or customers.
What we can offer you
- Competitive salary
- Generous staff discount and staff sales
- 28 days holiday including bank holidays
- Team social events paid for through our Rewards Fund
- Company pension scheme
- Opportunities for professional development and career progression
- Cycle-to-work scheme
- Eye-test vouchers
Our core values underpin everything we do as a business. We always put our customers first, are passionate and dedicated and strive for excellence. To achieve this, we are positive and collaborative and keep it simple.
If you have what it takes to be part of our future success we want to hear from you.
Type of employment: Permanent, full-time
Normal working hours: Your standard working hours will be Monday - Friday, 42.5hrs per week