Recognised as one of the fastest growing Companies in the UK, it’s a really exciting time to be joining END. If you’re positive, passionate and dedicated and want to be part of our future success this could be the role for you.
D365 SUPPORT ANALYST – FULL-TIME, WASHINGTON
Over the last 15 years, END. has evolved into a technology led retailer that provides luxury and contemporary apparel and exclusive sneaker drops to a global audience. One of the most influential, forward-thinking and inspirational fashion companies in the world, we have fresh products hitting our website daily and our service never stops.
END. prides itself on delivering a first-class customer experience, which has underpinned our success. With over 2 million customers we deliver to over 80 countries around the world and our online business is complimented by our industry leading retail stores in Newcastle, Glasgow and London.
We have an exciting opportunity in our ERP department for a D365 Support Analyst. This role will support the Dynamics 365 implementation across the organisation by providing effective incident management and service request fulfilment.
What you’ll be doing:
- Initial triage of D365 related incidents ensuring the impact and urgency of issues is recorded and understood.
- Investigation into relevant incidents with a view to identifying root cause and possible workarounds.
- Monitoring of key batch jobs and scheduled processes to avoid unnecessary disruption to the business
- Act as liaison between IT Operations and ERP team, taking ownership of incidents and driving resolution
- Manage key stakeholder communication, ensuring relevant contacts are up to date with business impacting incidents and progress of investigation
- Involvement in upgrades and new functionality roll outs
- Provide “Hyper Care” support during project go lives/cut overs
- Creation of knowledge base articles to assist both support and end users with resolving D365 issues.
- Contribute to development and bug fixing roadmap to ensure the most business impacting issues are addressed
- Deliver training plans and training materials to improve End User knowledge.
What you’ll be able to demonstrate:
Skills and experience
- Experience of Dynamics AX2012/D365 F&O either as a Super User or as a Support specialist
- Strong understanding of Dynamics 365 modules and functions – ideally Trade and Logistics and Retail
- An understanding of the overall Microsoft stack (Power Apps, Flow, Power BI)
- Demonstrable experience of recording, prioritising and investigation of incidents.
- Proven written and oral communications skills and strong interpersonal skills that can be executed credibly to inspire confidence.
- A problem solver with a pragmatic and tenacious attitude to seek out resolutions in a collaborative manner.
- Strong attention to detail.
- D365 F&O Experience
- Demonstrable experience in an ecommerce retailer or supply chain environment.
What we can offer you
- Competitive salary
- 30 days holiday (including bank holidays)
- Company pension scheme
- Generous staff discount
- Team social events paid for through our Rewards Fund
- Eye-test vouchers
- Cycle-to-work scheme
Our core values underpin everything we do as a business. We always put our customers first, are passionate and dedicated and strive for excellence. To achieve this, we are positive and collaborative and keep it simple.
If you have what it takes to be part of our future success we want to hear from you.
Please note - for the successful candidate, any employment is conditional on you having the right to work in the UK in the role in which you are employed.
Type of employment: Permanent, full-time