Recognised as one of the fastest growing Companies in the UK, it’s a really exciting time to be joining END. If you’re positive, passionate and dedicated and want to be part of our future success this could be the role for you.
DATA ANALYST – FULL- TIME, WASHINGTON
Over the last 15 years, END. has evolved into a technology led retailer that provides luxury and contemporary menswear and exclusive sneaker drops to a global audience. One of the most influential, forward-thinking and inspirational menswear companies in the world, we have fresh products hitting our website daily and our service never stops.
END. prides itself on delivering a first-class customer experience, which has underpinned our success. With over 2 million customers we deliver to over 80 countries around the world and our online business is complimented by our industry leading retail stores in Newcastle, Glasgow and London.
We currently have an exciting opportunity in our Logistics department for a Data Analyst. Working with the Logistics management team, the Data Analyst will gather data and produce reports that identify cost efficiencies and performance improvements.
What you’ll be doing:
- Gather, process, manipulate and interpret data.
- Analyse results using statistical techniques.
- Develop and implement data analysis, data collection systems, reporting and other strategies that optimize statistical efficiency and quality.
- Acquire data from primary or secondary data sources and maintain data sources.
- Create innovative ways to help bring our data to life for our colleagues.
- Design, implement and continuously improve data operations processes.
- Accurately process high volumes of data.
- Complete daily reconciliations to identify errors and discrepancies.
- Liaise with internal and external stakeholders when reporting errors.
- Present and communicate results to internal stakeholder groups.
- Review and analyse current processes and procedures to drive continuous improvement.
- Actively drive high standards within the department and promote a culture of excellence in every aspect of the role
What you’ll be able to demonstrate:
Skills and experience
- Previous experience in a similar role/environment is essential.
- Strong organisational and administrative skills with attention to detail and a methodical approach.
- Focused on delivering outstanding customer service to END.’s internal customers.
- IT literate and a comprehensive understanding of Windows based programmes (Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook) is essential.
- It is essential you are fully conversant with Excel including V- Lookups, Index, Match, Pivot Tables and Macros.
- Experience of working with high volumes of data in a repetitive setting
- Ability to work to tight deadlines in a fast-paced environment, with strong attention to detail.
- Excellent numerical and analytical skills, with the ability to summarise large quantities of data/information
- High level of attention to detail but ability to step back and observe the bigger picture
- An enquiring mind, always looking to learn, improve and innovate
- Ability to communicate numerical and financial information to varied stakeholder groups
- Strong understanding of what drives the performance of logistics
- Experience of working within a Continuous Improvement environment.
What we can offer you
- Competitive salary
- 28 days holiday (including bank holidays)
- Company pension scheme
- Generous staff discount
- Team social events paid for through our Rewards Fund
- Eye-test vouchers
- Cycle-to-work scheme
Our core values underpin everything we do as a business. We always put our customers first, are passionate and dedicated and strive for excellence. To achieve this, we are positive and collaborative and keep it simple.
If you have what it takes to be part of our future success, we want to hear from you.
Please note - for the successful candidate, any employment is conditional on you having the right to work in the UK in the role in which you are employed.
Type of employment: Permanent, full-time
Normal working hours: Your standard working hours will be 42.5 hours per week over 4 days
Closing date for applications: 30th
September 2020, but the vacancy could close earlier due to the amount of applications received.