Recognised as one of the fastest growing Companies in the UK, it’s a really exciting time to be joining END. If you’re positive, passionate and dedicated and want to be part of our future success this could be the role for you.
SENIOR SOCIAL MEDIA PHOTOGRAPHER – WASHINGTON, TYNE AND WEAR
Over the last 15 years, END. has evolved into a technology led retailer that provides luxury and contemporary menswear and exclusive sneaker drops to a global audience. One of the most influential, forward-thinking and inspirational menswear companies in the world, we have fresh products hitting our website daily and our service never stops.
END. prides itself on delivering a first-class customer experience, which has underpinned our success. With over 2 million customers we deliver to over 80 countries around the world and our online business is complimented by our industry leading retail stores in Newcastle, Glasgow and London.
We currently have an exciting opportunity in our Marketing Team for a Senior Social Media Photographer. The successful candidate will report into the Social Media Manager and will be an integral part of our small but highly focused Marketing Team.
With a social audience of over 3 million followers, our social channels are the digital window space to our brand. With this in mind, you will play a key role in supporting the growth of our social platforms by creating relevant content, with the aim of sustaining high follower engagement, brand interest and affinity. You will be incredibly passionate about all things social media and fashion related, have exceptional photography and videography skills, and be able to lead your team mates to deliver world class content that is on-brand and engaging.
What you’ll be doing:
- Manage and lead our team of in-house Social Media Photographers to deliver world class photo and video content, as well as creating your own unique and engaging content that’s relevant to the END. audience.
- Ability to work across all set types and spanning multiple product ranges, menswear, womenswear, lifestyle and accessories
- Develop and manage the team’s knowledge in technical specifications relating to photography, videography, lighting and retouch.
- Ensure that all creative standards and processes are understood and met by the team, from product selection and idea creation, through to photography and post-production.
- Ensure that all social media output is on brand, from a creative, visual and tone of voice viewpoint.
- Work closely with the Social Media Manager to agree and execute the workload of the team, ensuring that daily / weekly tasks are completed to the highest standard and deadlines are met.
- Take ownership of maintenance of studio equipment and communication of the kit requirements for the team
- Brainstorm and storyboard concepts with the team ahead of high-heat releases and/or projects for roll-out on our social platforms.
- Work closely with Launches and Brand team to ensure product embargos and launches are communicated on time
- Liaise with Customer Service team to ensure customer queries are responded to effectively
- Work closely with the Social Media Manager to review and feedback insights gained from social media monitoring to help evolve strategies
What you’ll be able to demonstrate:
Skills & Experience
- Extensive studio managerial experience
- Proven photography & video production skills
- Excellent understanding of Adobe programmes such as Photoshop, Capture and Premiere
- Extensive knowledge of current social media channels and to keep abreast of emerging trends
- Highly organised and process driven with the ability to work to tight deadlines
- The ability to drive projects from plan to execution, with a strong focus on achieving results
- Unparalleled attention to detail; image and copy accuracy with engaging written English
- An existing affinity for END. and the brands we sell
- Maintain a positive, can-do attitude even when things get tough
- Originality and creativity
- Awareness of social media platforms and their functionality
What we can offer you:
- Competitive salary
- 30 days holiday including bank holidays
- Company pension scheme
- Generous staff discount
- Opportunities for professional development and career progression
- Eye-test vouchers
- Cycle-to-work scheme
Our core values underpin everything we do as a business. We always put our customers first, are passionate and dedicated and strive for excellence. To achieve this, we are positive and collaborative and keep it simple.
If you have what it takes to be part of our future success, we want to hear from you.
Please note - for the successful candidate, any employment is conditional on you having the right to work in the UK in the role in which you are employed.
Type of employment: Permanent, full-time