Recognised as one of the fastest growing Companies in the UK, it’s a really exciting time to be joining END. If you’re positive, passionate and dedicated and want to be part of our future success this could be the role for you.
FINANCE MANAGER- SYSTEMS, DATA & ANALYTICS - FINANCE - FULL-TIME, NORTH SHIELDS
Over the last 15 years, END. has evolved into a technology led retailer that provides luxury and contemporary apparel, and exclusive sneaker drops to a global audience. One of the most influential, forward-thinking and inspirational fashion companies in the world, we have fresh products hitting our website daily and our service never stops.
END. prides itself on delivering a first-class customer experience, which has underpinned our success. With over 2 million customers we deliver to over 80 countries around the world and our online business is complimented by our industry leading retail stores in Newcastle, Glasgow and London.
We currently have an exciting opportunity in our Finance department for a Finance Manager - Systems, Data & Analytics. This is a pivotal role here at END. responsible for leading the management and evolution of our finance and reporting systems.
END. is driven by a mission to create inclusive, exciting and memorable retail experiences for its customers. With best-in-class physical stores, a sizeable and growing global online offering, amazing suppliers, and an entrepreneurial culture, the company is well placed for future success and has ambitious plans.
What you’ll be doing:
- Leading and supporting the development and management of best-in-class ERP, reporting and analytics systems.
- Leading projects and managing and delivering stakeholder requirements.
- Working / business partnering with both finance and systems/projects teams to optimise solutions and delivery.
- Ensuring technical accounting best practices and requirements are appropriately understood and achieved.
- Managing the quality and robustness of systems and data.
- Driving efficiency and operational improvements.
- Developing END.’s platform to improve the speed and quality of reporting, analytics and insights.
- Liaising with stakeholders at all levels, including regularly working with C-Suite sponsors.
- Working with external consultants and contractors and managing their workstreams and delivery when required.
- Developing training tools and resources.
- As a senior member of the finance team, you’ll also be responsible for supporting the leadership and development of the team, creating a positive and collaborative culture, and mentoring team members (direct and indirect reports).
What you'll be able to demonstrate:
Skills and experience
- High calibre qualified, with extensive experience.
- Passion for use of technology to drive efficiencies.
- Significant experience of finance systems, ERPs and finance systems projects, change projects and implementations.
- Highly analytical, with the ability to manipulate and analyse high volumes of transactional data.
- Excellent IT skills, specifically advanced Excel & systems knowledge.
- Excellent communication skills, ability to liaise with stakeholders at all levels.
- Ambitious, focused on delivery with quality and accuracy.
- Self-starter able to work autonomously and find solutions to complex and sometimes challenging problems.
- Confident in presenting to non-finance management.
- Ability to juggle multiple workstreams and timelines.
- Strong communication skills and proven ability to clearly define and set-out requirements.
- Experience of Microsoft D365 and reporting tools such as Tableau would be beneficial.
What we can offer you
- 34 days holiday (including bank holidays and birthday).
- Company pension scheme.
- Generous staff discount.
- Access to our personalised rewards platform END. Exclusives and health cash plan.
- Free on-site parking.
- Access to Employee Assistance Programme and Mental Health first Aiders
- Cycle-to-work scheme.
Our core values underpin everything we do as a business. We always put our customers first, are passionate and dedicated and strive for excellence. To achieve this, we are positive and collaborative and keep it simple.
If you have what it takes to be part of our future success, we want to hear from you.
Please note - for the successful candidate, any employment is conditional on you having the right to work in the UK in the role in which you are employed.
Type of employment: Permanent, full-time