Recognised as one of the fastest growing Companies in the UK, it’s a really exciting time to be joining END. If you’re positive, passionate and dedicated and want to be part of our future success this could be the role for you.
CUSTOMER SERVICE TEAM LEADER – FULL-TIME, NORTH SHIELDS
Over the last 15 years, END. has evolved into a technology led retailer that provides luxury and contemporary apparel and exclusive sneaker drops to a global audience. One of the most influential, forward-thinking and inspirational fashion companies in the world, we have fresh products hitting our website daily and our service never stops.
END. prides itself on delivering a first-class customer experience, which has underpinned our success. With over 2 million customers we deliver to over 80 countries around the world and our online business is complimented by our industry leading retail stores in Newcastle, Glasgow and London.
We currently have an exciting opportunity within our Customer Service department for a Customer Service Team Leader. The purpose of the CS Team Leader is to support the CS Management team with the day to day running of the Department. The successful candidate will be responsible for the team of CS agents, whilst promoting a Culture which Strives for Excellence and encourages growth and development. They are a Customer Experience Expert and take a strategic approach to daily scheduling, conduct regular QA and coaching, and support with any customer escalations. They will also pick up any general H&S and HR practices/ recruitment when required.
What you’ll be doing:
- Oversee the workflow for the CS Advisor team; this will include managing the contact volumes received, the team’s workload, own daily tasks and personal development targets.
- Take on a sub-team of up to 10 x advisors to directly manage their performance development; monitoring quality of work, celebrating success, delivering tailored training programmes and continually support the advisor development journey with END.
- Leading by example and acting as a Quality Standards Ambassador, ensuring we provide the best possible Customer Experience, within our contractual SLAs.
- Assist and coach the team in investigating and resolving complex queries and support with any Customer Escalations.
- Communicate effectively with other Team Leaders/CS Management to collaboratively improve customer success, and support the evolution of the CS department.
- Hold regular 121s with team members to ensure employees are hitting their targets, supporting development where necessary and ensuring employee satisfaction is at the heart of what we do
- Actively hire and onboard new team members. Supporting with interviews and offering a streamline Onboarding and Training programme for any New Recruits.
- Support the Customer Service Manager and Assistant Manager with additional tasks when needed, and support our People Team with processes including Return to Work interviews and Absence Management Meetings.
- Constantly review and improve our internal processes to ensure we are able to offer effective and efficient resolutions. Collaborating with fellow Internal Stakeholders to ensure this is achieved.
- Being a Wellbeing Champion and ensuring our Team feel safe and supported within the workplace. Orchestrating regular Open Door feedback sessions and communicating any action points to wider management.
- Creating a motivating working environment for the team using our Kaizo gamification system, trust and other incentivised strategies
- Recognise the diversity of the team and the complexity of the CS Advisor role. Lead and motivate the team with a positive, can-do attitude and drive a departmental Culture which sits in line with the company Values
What you’ll be able to demonstrate:
Skills and experience
- Strong Leadership skills and a 'Can-Do' attitude, with previous success in a fast paced, Customer Focused environment
- Confident in handling customer escalations, manage difficult conversations and take ownership of issues until a suitable resolution is achieved.
- Ability to conduct both 121 meetings and team workshops through excellent communication, planning and organisational skills.
- Good understanding of how the team integrates and collaborates with other teams to achieve the overall objectives of the department.
- A suitable degree of PC literacy, especially within Microsoft Office programmes.
- Ability to work autonomy on own initiative while remaining an Integral member of the team.
- Excellent organizational & time management abilities with a dynamic approach to problem solving
- Passionate about colleague engagement, creating a culture that strives for excellence.
What we can offer you:
- Competitive salary
- 29 days holiday (including bank holidays and birthday)
- Company pension scheme
- Generous staff discount
- Access to END. Exclusives benefits platform
- Access to Employee Assistance Programme
- Eye-test vouchers
- Cycle-to-work scheme
Our core values underpin everything we do as a business. We always put our customers first, are passionate and dedicated and strive for excellence. To achieve this, we are positive and collaborative and keep it simple.
If you have what it takes to be part of our future success, we want to hear from you.
Type of employment: Permanent, full-time