END. is a global destination for pinnacle products from over 450 leading brands and designers. This is an exciting opportunity for a talented CRM & Email Marketing Manager to join END. and be an integral part of our small but highly focused Marketing Team.
As our CRM & Email Marketing Manager, you will report to the Head of Marketing and be the main point of contact for email and push notification marketing. You will be accountable for maintaining our aesthetic and brand through both channels, setting the global strategy and direction, whilst creating innovative and high-quality campaigns in order to grow conversion, lifetime value, customer retention and incremental sales via both channels.
Our dream candidate is someone who thinks big and is constantly bringing new ideas to the table. A trendsetter who is passionate about the END. brand and truly immersed in the industry we live and breathe. A passion for creativity, able to build relationships with key stakeholders, be organised and work to tight deadlines, with an ultimate goal of upholding the END. brand and generating meaningful growth via email and push.
We are a collaborative team that have a true passion for their work. Our Marketing Team is growing quickly which means new faces & talents, it’s a great time to join us and really have a chance to make a big impact within the company.
If this sounds like you, we’d love to talk!
- Set the strategy and direction for email and push at END., increasing the impact of both channels
- Responsible for all elements of email and push campaigns from design to delivery
- Improve design of campaign emails and ecommerce emails
- Create, maintain, and optimize all campaigns and automated programmes to drive activation, retention, loyalty and reactivation
- Maintain the email and push calendars, along with producing weekly, monthly and quarterly reporting
- Lead the design, copywriting, creative briefing and approval of all email communications
- Manage customer segments to ensure the messages sent are appropriate and timely
- Develop new segments to increase the performance and effectiveness of the channel for both acquisition and retention
- Execute personalisation, dynamic content and other optimisations to match the needs of each customer segment and drive engagement
- Manage the on-going development of all campaigns and track all KPIs including open rates, click through rates, conversion rates, ROI and work proactively to continuously improve them
- Maintain and improve deliverability
- Ensure the business conforms to email best practice
- Optimise the online journey for email subscription
- Manage the ESP relationship to make the most of new developments and drive initiatives
- Day-to-day management of transactional and flow emails to ensure all copy and creative is up to date with latest drops
- Maintain awareness of email marketing trends, best practices, technologies and ensure compliance with anti- SPAM regulation and GDPR etc.
- Troubleshoots technical issues related to HTML templates, list segmentation and other aspects of email execution, as required
- Stays abreast of and recommend email marketing best practices with coding, design and testing of email campaigns
ESSENTIAL SKILLS AND ATTRIBUTES:
- Previous email marketing experience along with performance analysis, reporting and a proficiency in marketing automation technology
- A grasp of push marketing and ability to build the channel
- Relevant degree (specialism in business, marketing, statistics) or equivalent experience
- Email deliverability - you know what it takes to get our emails into our customers inboxes
- Understanding of customer journeys and retention, acquisition and engagement
- Detail-oriented, deadline driven, and able to multi-task with solid organisational and time management skills with an unwavering can-do attitude
- Anticipating the needs of the END. customer so that all campaigns are tailored accordingly with a deep understanding of END. and the brands we represent
- Analytically capable, able to derive insight to improve future campaign performance
- Forensic attention to detail with the ability to execute projects from beginning to end
- Hands-on with data, with a solid analytical background in areas such as; customer profiling, segmentation & targeting, propensity modelling, data cleansing and dedupe
- Familiar with implementing complex user segmentation in order to optimize user journeys
- Strong knowledge of Excel and web analytics
- Preferable experience with Adobe Creative Suite