Recognised as one of the fastest growing Companies in the UK, it’s a really exciting time to be joining END. If you’re positive, passionate and dedicated and want to be part of our future success this could be the role for you.
QA ENGINEER - FULL TIME, LONDON
Over the last 15 years, END. has evolved into a technology led retailer that provides luxury and contemporary menswear and exclusive sneaker drops to a global audience. One of the most influential, forward-thinking and inspirational menswear companies in the world, we have fresh products hitting our website daily and our service never stops.
END. prides itself on delivering a first-class customer experience, which has underpinned our success. With over 2 million customers we deliver to over 80 countries around the world and our online business is complimented by our industry leading retail stores in Newcastle, Glasgow and London.
We currently have an exciting opportunity in our IT & Engineering team for a QA Engineer. As part of our rapidly growing technical team based in East London you will be responsible for the automated QA testing of all our digital products; including our internationally acclaimed e-commerce website, Launches microsite, and native mobile apps.
- Work with the development team and product owners to define test criteria — experience converting User Journeys into usable Test Cases for automation will be required for this
- Take ownership of continuously testing all website/app output in an Agile/Squad workflow, reporting back to the development team and product owners
- Do everything possible to ensure that release schedules are maintained and deployments are problem free
- Work with our other QA Engineers to implement and maintain automated tests
- Document release notes for each deployment
- Write help files and documentation for new features and functionality, as well as maintaining historical documentation where necessary
- Manage bug reporting and ensure successful resolution of issues
- Maintain and manage the upkeep of Test Cases/Scenarios in Test Management tool
- Converting User Journeys into usable Test Cases for automation
- Ensure UI changes are consistent, pixel perfect, and to the standard expected of a premium fashion brand
- Meet and manage Stakeholder expectations
- Stay up to date with new technology and be willing to bring new ideas to the table
Skills and Attributes:
- 3+ years working as an automated tester as part of a software development team
- An understanding of web development and Agile project management workflow
- Excellent organisational skills, a methodical approach to working, and a keen eye for detail
- Commercial experience using the Magento CMS and a solid understanding of e-commerce is essential for this role
- Experience with CI/CD
- Experience creating / testing API’s automation using RestAssured
- Experience with Selenium [Java], TestNG, Postman and Jenkins
- Ability to write technical documentation for non-technical users
- Knowledge of frameworks such as React and experience testing mobile web and iOS & Android apps
- Experience using QTest, HP ALM, JIRA and Confluence as well as version control tooks ie. GitHub, Bitbucket
- An unrivalled eye for quality and detail
- Excellent communication skills
- Knowledge of HTML & CSS would be useful but is not essential
What we can offer you
- Competitive salary
- 33 days holiday (including bank holidays)
- Company pension scheme
- Generous staff discount
- Team social events paid for through our Rewards Fund
- R&D opportunities and twice yearly Hackathons — it’s important to us that everyone in our team is immersed in Tech and has time to play and innovate
- Opportunities for professional development and career progression
- Unlimited pats with our office dog — Insta-famous @iamfrankiethepomsky
- Eye-test vouchers
- Cycle-to-work scheme
Our core values underpin everything we do as a business. We always put our customers first, are passionate and dedicated and strive for excellence. To achieve this, we are positive and collaborative and keep it simple.
If you have what it takes to be part of our future success we want to hear from you.
Please note - for the successful candidate, any employment is conditional on you having the right to work in the UK in the role in which you are employed.
Type of employment: Permanent, full-time
Closing date for applications: February 2021