We need a Supervisor to complete the management team of our End. store in Glasgow. The high design store is as much a work of art as it is a Retail space, spanning 3 floors and offering cutting edge sportswear, leading Japanese brands, contemporary menswear and luxury collections to the Glasgow market. This is an amazing opportunity for an individual in senior sales or lower management to really kick start their career within a young, progressive and exciting business, working with and learning from the best in retail.
The Supervisor is responsible for driving service and supporting management with the day to day operations of the store. The Supervisor will be responsible for ensuring that both they and the team are fully service focused, offering a highly professional, exceptional level of customer service at all times. This is set to be a pressured role and as such we are looking for an accountable, determined and empowered individual, capable of supporting a culture of continuous improvement.
- To personally drive sales offering exceptional customer service and building a personal client list.
- Supervise and service drive the service team working with them to achieve sales targets.
- To lead the team in excellence of service through outwardly displaying exemplary service techniques.
- Deputise for the Manager / Assistant Manager in their absence in all aspects of their role.
- To be familiar with the entire running of the Store Operations with a good working knowledge of the processes behind all services and procedures.
- Support the Manager and Assistant Manager in training to ensure the full team is equipped with knowledge relevant to the industry and the specific product END. represents.
- To keep a constant awareness of security issues at all times.
- To identify opportunities and initiatives to continually improve performance, communicating them to the Store Manager regularly.
- Ensure that the store image is in line with business standards by conducting and following up on floor walks to maintain awareness of product and merchandising standards, utilising floorplans, replenishing stock and following VM guidelines.
- To maintain workplace safety and provide a healthy environment for staff and customers.
ESSENTIAL SKILLS AND ATTRIBUTES:
- It is imperative that you are a visual representation of END.
- Ambition within the Retail Function – we want to develop you within our stores with the long term aim of developing you into a successful Store Manager.
- Prepared and energised to put in the necessary effort to help make the business a success.
- A genuine love for your work and the Industry you are in.
- You must be charismatic with an energy that entices people.
- 1 year minimum of retail management experience
- You should be able to demonstrate excellent written and verbal communication skills