Recognised as one of the fastest growing Companies in the UK, it’s a really exciting time to be joining END. If you’re positive, passionate and dedicated and want to be part of our future success this could be the role for you.
STORE STOCK ASSISTANT - FULL TIME, SOHO STORE, LONDON
Over the last 15 years, END. has evolved into a technology led retailer that provides luxury and contemporary menswear and exclusive sneaker drops to a global audience. One of the most influential, forward-thinking and inspirational menswear companies in the world, we have fresh products hitting our website daily and our service never stops.
END. prides itself on delivering a first-class customer experience, which has underpinned our success. With over 2 million customers we deliver to over 80 countries around the world and our online business is complimented by our industry leading retail stores in Newcastle, Glasgow and London.
We currently have an exciting opportunity in our Soho Retail Store for a Store Stock Assistant. The stock room assistants play a vital role in our store teams to ensure our products are ready and available for our customers. They manage the organised and logical transition of stock from delivery through to the sales floor. The Stockroom Assistants also ensure stock accuracy by applying tight controls to all stock movements and the maintenance of the general stock space
What you'll be doing
- Contribute to the profitability of the store by receiving, handling and managing the inventory of deliveries in a timely and organised manner.
- Check deliveries for accuracy and verify that the quantity received matches the quantity sent.
- Ensure that products are accessible, available and ready for the sales floor.
- Ensure that products are adequately stored to prevent damage.
- Ensure replenishment stock transitions to the sales floor, as priority, upon receipt.
- Help the Service team with fill ups.
- Assist with markdowns during sale periods.
- Conduct discretionary ad hoc stocktakes.
- Participate in formal quarterly stocktakes.
- Decrease store shrinkage by researching inventory discrepancies and reporting suspicious activities to store management.
- Complete Transfers Out within 24 hours of receipt.
- Maintain a clean, tidy and orderly stock room.
- Actively follow and promote company health and safety.
What you'll be able to demonstrate
Skills and experience
- Tasks are routine and specific to the work of the team. Works within clearly defined processes and with direct supervision. Requires assistance when dealing with unexpected problems.
- Awareness that the tasks performed relate to the work of others within the team/department. Understands importance of working within team to achieve excellent results.
- Follows established processes and procedures. Works to clearly defined priorities and deadlines. Performs routine activities in a structured environment. No or limited autonomy or decision making required.
- The job has limited but direct and measurable impact on customer experience. The quality of the work produced will reflect on the performance and effectiveness of the team as a whole.
- Clear verbal and written communication skills and common courtesy.
What we can offer you
- Competitive salary
- Generous staff discount and staff sales
- 28 days holiday including bank holidays
- Team social events paid for through our Rewards Fund
- Company pension scheme
- Opportunities for professional development and career progression
- Cycle-to-work scheme
- Eye-test vouchers
Our core values underpin everything we do as a business. We always put our customers first, are passionate and dedicated and strive for excellence. To achieve this, we are positive and collaborative and keep it simple.
If you have what it takes to be part of our future success we want to hear from you.
Type of employment: Permanent, full-time