END. opened in Soho late in 2018 offering a unique customer experience to locals and visitors alike. Located in a prime spot in the centre of Soho, END. has become central to the community of independent, entrepreneurial retailers whilst also drawing footfall in from Bond street and Oxford Street. With huge growth that has required the instore management team to double in size in less than 6 months we are now looking for an operationally focussed, customer service obsessed leader to take this store to the next level.
Our London operation spans 2 floors representing stalwart brands from our 250+ brand portfolio. Exceptional service is the norm alongside brand expertise second to none. The manager we are looking for is ready for the next step in their career, someone who lives and breathes retail and relishes in the fast paced, ever changing environment of sales and events. We need a manager who covers all bases; a salesperson, a motivator, a leader, a brand expert and a shrewd decision maker capable of leading this store to success.
Reporting to the Retail Operations Manager and working within a watertight team of co-managers, you will be part of an inspirational team who settle for nothing less than the absolute best. Come to us with high standards and big ideas and become part of this ground breaking Retail Team.
Key areas of responsibilities:
- Inspiring and exciting your audience – employees and customers alike.
- Building relationships to develop partnerships that will lead to increased turnover. Whether this be with employees, customers or external associates.
- Leading a large and diverse team using a developed and mature approach to people management.
- Recognising, recruiting and developing talented individuals for advancement and growth within and beyond the store environment.
- Driving business growth through the development of new ideas and creative solutions based on the thorough analysis of KPI performance.
- Engaged and up to date with external influences i.e. media, popular culture, local community and industry trends. You will use this knowledge to maximise marketing and sales opportunities by ensuring the store remains commercial to the market place.
- Working in partnership with Merchandising as well as warehouse and stock control teams to provide feedback on product, request product, and implement action plans to increase turnover and profitability driven by product.
- Ensuring that the store image is in line with business standards by conducting floor walks on a daily basis to maintain awareness of product and merchandising standards, ensure the team are utilising floor plans, replenishing stock and following VM guidelines.
- Regularly review and monitor security measures for cash and inventory control.
- Maintain workplace safety and provide a healthy environment for our people and customers.
- Prepare weekly reporting for stakeholders, including figures, snapshot of trade, highlights, lowlights and any suggestions to improve the business.
- Financial accountability managing wage to sales budget, shrinkage and revenue.
Your skills and experience:
- It is imperative that you can represent the END. brand at all times.
- Experience of leading a big and dynamic sales team, you must display an inspirational and engaging style leadership style.
- Charismatic with an energy that displays confidence and authority.
- Sales experience with brands directly relevant to the industry in which END. is positioned.
- Extensive management experience in a service and sales led retail environment.
- An entrepreneurial, ‘can do’ self-starting outlook
- Demonstrate excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Highly organised and adaptable, methodical in approach from implementation to follow through.