END. is a leading voice in contemporary menswear, driven by a mission to create inclusive, exciting and memorable retail experiences for our customers. We harness the power of our multi-channel platform to reach a global audience and continually challenge ourselves to innovate, grow and evolve.
END.'s pioneering brand mix and content output defines new trends and encourages our customers to push the boundaries of their style each season by blending categories and luxury and contemporary brands.
The successful candidate will need the drive, energy and commercial flair to thrive in a challenging, high growth environment to help push the business forward. You must also possess the integrity and self-awareness required in the fiscal management of the company’s affairs. The successful candidate will be a self-starter with a ‘can-do’ mind set, a passion for adding value and going the extra mile, and leading the development of the studio team, inspiring and producing industry leading content at a swift pace.
Under the supervision of the Head of Studio & Content Operations, the E-Commerce Studio Manager will oversee and coordinate all aspects of the day -to-day operations of the E-Commerce Photography Studio. Working closely with other departments to ensure that business objectives in terms of online styling and product upload are met in order to optimise online sales opportunities. Responsibility for the delivery of high-quality and customer engaging photography to ensure a best in class, and ever improving customer experience.
This is an exciting opportunity to join the one of the UK’s fastest growing companies. With an annual turnover last year of £135m (and growing strongly), and boasting the North East’s largest photographic studio with facilities and equipment to match.
We’re looking for a candidate to raise the bar and craft first class E-Commerce content at pace, in a surrounding which encourages excellence, bold thinking and innovation.
If this sounds like you, we’d love to talk.
- Oversee the complete E-Commerce Studio process for all product from the intake of all new stock, to the generation of high quality product imagery / content.
- Operational management of the team including team leaders, photographers, stylists, studio assistants and studio stock team.
- Managing daily KPIs and reshoot targets and producing performance and data statistics, to drive operational excellence, best in class and efficient processes; focusing on time to site and cost.
- Collaborative working with the logistics team to optimise and reduce time to site.
- Emphasize and maintain guidelines to ensure minimal stock loss, damage to product and the upkeep of studio equipment and facilities.
- Maintenance and delivery of all process and style guide documentation, including thorough and clear communication to all team members to ensure a consistent approach at all points.
- Continual review and analysis of imagery, exploring ways to improve and develop, to encourage engagement and conversion, supporting a market leading customer experience.
- Manage team resources and external support to budget, in order to provide flexibility and growth during peak periods.
- Continue to build, develop and maintain a high performing team who love working with us.
Desirable Skills and Attributes:
- Experience managing and developing a large studio team and processes, in a controlled and efficient manner, whilst working to tight deadlines.
- A passionate and dedicated leader, a positive and collaborative team player, with the self-confidence, and motivation to succeed.
- Excellent numeracy skills and experience working to budget.
- Excellent communication and people management skills.
- A dynamic and agile approach to the rapidly changing demands of a growing company.
- Highly organised and detail orientated with an ability to influence and prioritise, always striving for excellence.
- A passion for product, a ‘customer first’ mindset, and drive to exceed expectations
- Experience in a multi-brand luxury fashion retailer would be beneficial.
- Sound knowledge of the end to end E-Commerce Process from delivery of stock, through to upload of images.
- Ability to delegate tasks while maintaining visibility across multiple teams.
- The ability to think innovatively to produce high quality content, in efficient way, knowing when to keep it simple.
- The ability to work as an effective member of a team.
- A flexible approach to your work.
- A desire to push boundaries and go above and beyond to drive success.