END. is a global omni-channel retailer, offering a unique customer experience via our physical stores, online and mobile apps. It is one of the fastest growing companies in the UK, with over £100m of sales and 500 employees. END. sells to over 70 countries around the world and has a large social media reach, with over 2m followers across Instagram, Twitter and Facebook.
We are looking for an experienced Inventory Controller to join our existing growing team. As an Inventory Controller at END. you will be responsible for implementing control measures to ensure the integrity the company’s stock holding is kept to a high level of accuracy. Reporting on data findings, discrepancies, on hand balances, variances, stock values, human error and space management to support the operation and the business.
- Manage and maintain the stocked product inventory.
- Manage and control inventory stock counting in perpetual rotation.
- Fully investigate all short falls in stock accuracy to ensure mistakes, inaccuracies and discrepancies are highlighted, addressed and resolved.
- Contribute to the development of inventory management strategy to minimise cost to the business.
- Write and update accurate written procedures for all inventory control processes and functions.
- Work with Inbound team to help maximise space management.
- To maintain a clean, tidy and orderly warehouse.
- To actively follow and promote company health and safety.
ESSENTIAL SKILLS AND ATTRIBUTES:
- Exceptional attention to detail.
- Experience of using I.T database systems or similar.
- Analytical towards work method.
- Able to work as part of a team.
- Have a flexible approach to your work.
- Problem Solving.
- High standard of reporting data.
- Capable of working under pressure and in a fast-paced environment.
- Tidy and organised.
- Excellent time keeping and attendance.
- Understand the importance of meeting deadlines.
- Be prepared to work additional hours from time to time.
- Please note, this role involves physical work including lifting and stretching.
Please Note - If you are successful, you will need to satisfy eligibility to work criteria, referencing and have a Basic Disclosure Check through the Disclosure and Barring Service.