Recognised as one of the fastest growing Companies in the UK, it’s a really exciting time to be joining END. If you’re positive, passionate and dedicated and want to be part of our future success this could be the role for you.
STORE SUPERVISOR– FULL-TIME, NEWCASTLE
Over the last 15 years, END. has evolved into a technology led retailer that provides luxury and contemporary apparel and exclusive sneaker drops to a global audience. One of the most influential, forward-thinking and inspirational fashion companies in the world, we have fresh products hitting our website daily and our service never stops.
END. prides itself on delivering a first-class customer experience, which has underpinned our success. With over 2 million customers we deliver to over 80 countries around the world and our online business is complimented by our industry leading retail stores in Newcastle, Glasgow, Manchester, London and Milan.
Reporting to the Store Manager and working within a watertight team, you will be part of an inspirational group who settle for nothing less than the absolute best. Come to us with high standards and big ideas and become part of a ground-breaking retail team
What you'll be doing:
- You will personally drive sales offering exceptional customer service and building a personal client list.
- You will supervise and service drive the sales team working with them to achieve sales targets.
- You will lead the team in excellence of service through outwardly displaying exemplary service techniques.
- You will deputise for the Manager and Assistant Managers in their absence in all aspects of their role.
- You will be familiar with the entire running of the Store Operations with a good working knowledge of the processes behind all services and procedures.
- You will support the Management team in training to ensure all staff are equipped with knowledge relevant to the industry and the specific product END. represents.
- You will have a constant awareness of security issues at all times.
- You will identify opportunities and initiatives to continually improve performance, communicating them to the Store Manager regularly.
- You will ensure that the store image is in line with business standards by conducting and following up on floor walks to maintain awareness of product and merchandising standards, utilising floorplans, replenishing stock and following VM guidelines.
- You will maintain workplace safety and provide a healthy environment for staff and customers.
What you'll be able to demonstrate:
Skills and experience
- It is imperative that you are a brand ambassador for END. with impeccable personal presentation.
- You should have ambition within the Retail function – we want to develop you within our business.
- You should be prepared and energised to put in the necessary effort to help make the business a success.
- You must have a genuine love for your work and the industry you are in.
- You must be charismatic with an energy that entices people.
- You should be able to demonstrate excellent written and verbal communication skills
What we can offer you:
- Competitive salary
- 29 days holiday (including bank holidays and birthday)
- Company pension scheme
- Generous staff discount from day one
- Access to END. Exclusives benefits platform
- Access to Employee Assistance Programme
- Healthcare Scheme
- Opportunities for professional development and career progression
- Cycle-to-work scheme
Our core values underpin everything we do as a business. We always put our customers first, are passionate and dedicated and strive for excellence. To achieve this, we are positive and collaborative and keep it simple.
If you have what it takes to be part of our future success, we want to hear from you.
Please note - for the successful candidate, any employment is conditional on you having the right to work in the UK in the role in which you are employed.
Type of employment: Permanent, full-time