END. are a leading voice in contemporary menswear, driven by a mission to create inclusive, exciting and memorable retail experiences for our customers. We harness the power of our multi-channel platform to reach a global audience and continually challenge ourselves to innovate, grow and evolve.
END.'s pioneering brand mix and content output defines new trends and encourages our customers to push the boundaries of their style each season by blending categories and luxury and contemporary brands.
The successful candidate will need the drive, energy and commercial flair to thrive in a challenging, high growth environment to help push the business forward. You must also possess the integrity and self-awareness required in the fiscal management of the company’s affairs. The successful candidate will be a self-starter with a ‘can-do’ mind set, a passion for adding value and going the extra mile, to support, lead and develop the wider creative team inspiring and producing industry leading and innovating content.
Under the supervision of the Head of Studio & Content Operations, the Creative Studio Manager will oversee and coordinate all aspects of the creative studio and its operations.
Holding accountability for the succesful delivery of all creative projects whilst managing an ever growing creative team effectively inclusive of Producers, Photographers, Retouchers and Stylists within an incredibly fast paced and demanding environment.
This is an exciting opportunity to join the one of the UK’s fastest growing companies. With an annual turnover last year of £135m (and growing strongly), boasting the North East’s largest photographic studio with facilities and equipment to match.
We’re looking for a candidate to raise the bar and craft first class content in a surrounding which encourages excellence, bold thinking and innovation.
If this sounds like you, we’d love to talk.
- Day to day management of the Creative Studio Team overseeing the production of in house creative content across multiple projects and platforms at any one time, from briefing to go live.
- Drive effective collaboration with the wider business working with internal customers, providing best in class stakeholder management through excellent dialogue and regular work in progress updates, effective briefing and seamless delivery of required assets.
- Ensure seamless operations through management and archiving of all time sheets, data and budgets across all team members and projects. Working closely with the wider business to forecast future workloads and ensuring resourcing is appropriate with a degree of flexibility when appropriate.
- Ensure the quality, security and accessibility of all assets produced, with thorough creative quality control, contingency planning and equipment standards.
- Continually review and develop all creative processes, team skill sets and in house creative strategy working closely with the marketing and content teams to deliver unique content and features to provide an engaging platform for our customers.
- Champion the END. brand, across the business, ensuring brand integrity is maintained at all times with a clear, and concise tone of voice.
DESIRABLE SKILLS AND ATTRIBUTES:
- Experience managing and developing a creative team and processes whilst working to tight deadlines.
- A passionate and dedicated leader, a positive and collaborative team player, with the self-confidence, and motivation to succeed .
- Excellent numeracy skills and experience working to budget.
- Excellent communication and people management skills.
- A dynamic and agile approach to the rapidly changing demands of a growing company.
- Highly organised and detail orientated with an ability to influence and prioritise, always striving for excellence.
- A passion for product, a ‘customer first’ mindset, and for always exceeding expectations.
- Experience in a multi brand luxury fashion retailer would be beneficial.
- Sound knowledge of the end to end Creative production Process from planning through styling, shoot and retouch to final upload and collaboration with content teams.
- Ability to delegate tasks while maintaining visibility of project status.
- Ability to maintain control and efficiency in a fast paced environment and stay calm under pressure.
- The ability to think innovatively to produce content of a high level in a reactive ,and efficient way, knowing when to keep it simple.
- A flexible approach to your work.
- The ability to work as an effective member of a team.
- A desire to push boundaries and go over and above on a regular basis.