This is an exciting opportunity for a talented Back-End Developer to join END. – the leading global online destination for contemporary menswear – working as a key part of our rapidly growing digital team. We run one of the busiest Magento Enterprise websites in the world, and as such our development team is tasked with constant innovation in order to push the limits of the platform. You’ll be working as part of our small but highly focused back-end team primarily working on new features and functionality that should be implemented in a scalable, performant way and in accordance with Magento best practices.
In addition to this you will be responsible for developing microservices that sit outside of Magento that may be required to drive 3rd party integrations or processes that would work better outside of the Magento platform. As part of our in house team you will be able to produce your best work, in a relaxed creative environment, and you’ll be rewarded by seeing the impact of your work on real customers in the real world.
If this sounds like you, please get in touch!
- Develop and implement new cutting edge functionality and features for Magento Enterprise Edition.
- Work closely with other key team members to solve the technical challenges faced by a rapidly growing ecommerce business.
- Provide support to more junior developers where required and assist with code reviews.
- Support the front-end development team in creating any bespoke functionality required to drive front-end elements.
- Provide and design REST APIs for consumption by other internal development teams.
- Develop features and functionality outside of Magento.
- Work to improve performance and scalability.
- Implement integrations to third party systems such as ERP, payment gateways, fraud and marketing solutions.
WE’RE LOOKING FOR:
- 3-5 years commercial PHP / MySQL experience.
- 2+ years working with Magento (preferably Magento Enterprise Edition)
- You should have at least one Magento 2 project under your belt.
- Solid experience working with 3rd party integrations and API’s Experience with Git.
- Experience of the cloud and deployments is a bonus, we use AWS and Jenkins.
- Knowledge of/experience of working in Agile/Scrum environment.
- An aptitude for creative problem solving.
- A passion for creating clean and efficient code.
- Excellent written and spoken English.
WHAT WE OFFER:
- Relaxed open plan office in Old Street, Central London
- Unlimited pats with our office dog, Insta-famous @iamfrankiethepomsky
- Regular team outings & Friday drinks
- Generous staff discount
- High spec hardware (Macbook Pro and high-resolution monitor)
- 33 days holiday (including bank holidays)
- Company pension scheme
- Free eye tests
- Cycle to work scheme