Recognised as one of the fastest growing Companies in the UK, it’s a really exciting time to be joining END. If you’re positive, passionate and dedicated and want to be part of our future success this could be the role for you.
RECEPTION MANAGER- HEAD OFFICE - FULL TIME, WASHINGTON AND NORTH SHIELDS
Over the last 15 years, END. has evolved into a technology led retailer that provides luxury and contemporary apparel and exclusive sneaker drops to a global audience. One of the most influential, forward-thinking and inspirational fashion companies in the world, we have fresh products hitting our website daily and our service never stops.
END. prides itself on delivering a first-class customer experience, which has underpinned our success. With over 2 million customers we deliver to over 80 countries around the world and our online business is complimented by our industry leading retail stores in Newcastle, Glasgow and London.
We currently have an exciting opportunity to lead the Reception team in providing a first class professional and friendly customer service experience and environment for all visitors and team members, whilst assisting the business with excellent administration support. The successful candidate will be able to demonstrate a pro-active attitude and engaging communication skills. A dynamic individual with an aptitude towards continuous improvement and implementing process.
What you’ll be doing:
- Recruit and induct new members of the Reception team
- Lead, monitor, train, motivate and inspire the Reception team, providing guidance and support
- Establish minimum standards and processes and ensure that these are achieved and maintained
- Ensure that the front of house environment meets the required standard for internal stakeholders and external visitors
- Procure stationery, sundries, travel and all other expenditure as required by the business
- Manage team rota
- Be responsible for resolving any service issues or complaints
- Provide a hands-on approach to Reception duties and work alongside the team to demonstrate best in class customer experience
- Conduct project work and events planning as and when required
What you’ll be able to demonstrate:
Skills and experience
- Comprehensive understanding of processes, procedures and systems and how these interact with other teams to deliver outputs.
- Accountable for assisting all departments.
- Monitoring work of self and others to meet deadlines.
- Good understanding of a team and how it interacts and collaborates with other teams.
- Management responsibility for ensuring team members are motivated and capable of delivering a high-quality service and performance. Focus includes setting objectives, coaching employees to achieve objectives and reviewing performance relative to objectives.
- Make common sense judgements based on good practice and previous experience. Looks to remove complexity where possible.
- Influencing decisions through joint accountability for the volume, quality and timeliness of end results of the team.
- Sound communication and diplomacy skills. Able to exchange ideas and information effectively in a clear, concise way.
What we can offer you:
- Competitive salary
- Generous staff discount and staff sales
- 31 days holidays (including bank holidays and birthday)
- Access to END. Exclusives benefits platform
- Access to Employee Assistance Programme
- Company pension scheme
- Opportunities for professional development and career progression
- Cycle-to-work scheme
- Eye-test vouchers
Our core values underpin everything we do as a business. We always put our customers first, are passionate and dedicated and strive for excellence. To achieve this, we are positive and collaborative and keep it simple.
If you have what it takes to be part of our future success, we want to hear from you.
Type of employment: Permanent, full-time
Closing Date: Sunday 15th May at 23:59pm.