Recognised as one of the fastest growing Companies in the UK, it’s a really exciting time to be joining END. If you’re positive, passionate and dedicated and want to be part of our future success this could be the role for you.
JUNIOR STYLIST - WOMENSWEAR - FULL TIME, NORTH SHIELDS
Over the last 15 years, END. has evolved into a technology led retailer that provides luxury and contemporary apparel and exclusive sneaker drops to a global audience. One of the most influential, forward-thinking and inspirational fashion companies in the world, we have fresh products hitting our website daily and our service never stops.
END. prides itself on delivering a first-class customer experience, which has underpinned our success. With over 2 million customers we deliver to over 80 countries around the world and our online business is complimented by our industry leading retail stores in Newcastle, Glasgow, Manchester and London.
Due to our rapid growth we currently have an exciting opportunity for a Junior Stylist.
Our Junior Stylists work as part of the studio workflow appropriately pulling together outfits and appropriately styling e-commerce garments according to Style Guides and brand requirements.
The Styling team work as part of the end-to-end Studio Workflow process, styling END. products in a relevant and appropriate manner to support their sale online for a best in class retail experience.
What you’ll be doing:
- Ensuring that END. style their products in alignment with Style Guides, customer profiles and brand requirements to support the sale of our product online
- Ability to work flexibly across a range of products to create client-facing imagery
- Collaboration with an on-set team to direct models and select best poses/imagery
- Maintaining safety and upkeep of styling areas
- Achieve KPI targets with a focus on reducing Time to Site and Cost per Style and unblocking (or escalating) issues to maximise productivity
- Adhering to the END. Style Guide to ensure that all products are styled in an appropriate manner, interpreting brand aesthetics and adjacencies
- Adheres to Styling team processes, systems and tools with a focus on continuous improvement to drive team efficiencies and quality
- Ensures team quality and continuous improvement to drive an exceptional customer retail experience -
- Ensures personal quality standards and appropriate product/brand adjacencies
- Conducting on-site audits to ensure quality standards
- Assist in resolution of appropriate Studio Support queries
- Active interest in brand development, research and moodboarding
- Styling reporting - providing the business with relevant, timely and accurate data and targets to drive performance and decision making
- Building good relationships across the Studio with particular focus on collaboration with Photography, Image QA and Retouch to help ensure a smooth and aligned workflow process
What you’ll be able to demonstrate
Skills and Experience
- Good knowledge of styling fundamentals and knowledge of END. brands
- Very good communication, presentation and interpersonal skills
- Good computer literacy with experience in Microsoft Excel
- An understanding of the Stock, QC, Workflow, and Styling Process
- Professional qualifications or extensive practical knowledge gained through experience
What we can offer you
- Competitive salary
- 29 days holiday (including bank holidays and birthday)
- Company pension scheme
- Generous staff discount
- Access to END. Exclusives benefits platform
- Access to Employee Assistance Programme
- Access to Healthcare Scheme
- Opportunities for professional development and career progression
Our core values underpin everything we do as a business. We always put our customers first, are passionate and dedicated and strive for excellence. To achieve this, we are positive and collaborative and keep it simple.
If you have what it takes to be part of our future success, we want to hear from you.
Please note - for the successful candidate, any employment is conditional on you having the right to work in the UK in the role in which you are employed.
Type of employment: Permanent, full-time