Do you know what it takes to provide the best customer service in the industry? Do you enjoy problem-solving, daily challenges and hitting personal targets? We want applicants who enjoy interacting with our customers, are willing to go above and beyond to answer queries and are confident in working as part of a team to drive this growing department forward.
MAIN DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- You are the first point of contact for our customer. Your main role will be providing exceptional customer service and showing commitment to the customer throughout their END. experience.
- Problem-solving; An exciting part of customer services at END. is dealing with a multitude of challenging issues on a daily basis; you must be competent in working to resolve these issues quickly and efficiently.
- Personal management; You will need to demonstrate excellent organisation and time-management skills.
- Communication; You must be articulate in all written and verbal communication, as well as confident in dealing with a variety of queries from our global customers.
- Sales; You will be required to maximise sales opportunities and build a client portfolio.
- Team player; You must be able to work within a large team and be flexible in assisting managers and supporting your colleagues.
- Training: We will provide training on our systems and the operations within END.; a willingness to learn and a positive ‘can-do’ attitude is essential.
ESSENTIAL SKILLS AND ATTRIBUTES:
- A dedication to customer service; if you like to go above and beyond to get the job done, we want to hear from you.
- Excellent communication skills and a positive attitude.
- Willingness to take on a challenge.
- Target aware; You will have personal as well as departmental targets to work towards, this will include performance targets and sales.
- An interest in our brands, partners and the industry will be essential.
WHAT YOU WILL GET:
- £10 per hour (£22,100 per annum) rising to £10.50 per hour (£23,205 per annum) after 6 months service
- Generous staff discount
- 28 holidays
- Company pension scheme
- Opportunities for professional development and career progression
- Cycle-to-work scheme
- Eye-test vouchers
- Child care vouchers
- Social events