Since opening its doors in 2005 END. has developed into one of the most influential, forward-thinking and inspirational niche menswear companies in the world. We have built an unrivaled reputation for sourcing the most sought-after contemporary menswear products which we distribute to over 70 countries around the globe. We are currently at an exciting time in our journey as we grow towards our aspiration to establish END. as an Employer of Choice in the North East.
We are currently looking to expand our Management Team within our Fulfilment Centre's in Washington and North Shields.
Reporting directly into the Dispatch Senior Management Team you will be responsible for ensuring the smooth running of daily tasks throughout the dispatch department.
- To be involved in the daily control and organisation of Dispatch Department
- To ensure all items are picked and shipped accurately
- To motivate the team to achieve personal KPIs and workload targets
- To monitor output to ensure the team are meeting and exceeding their targets from both a quality and quantity perspective
- To liaise with all other departments to maximise the productivity and efficiency of the business
- To work closely with Fulfilment manager and Team Managers providing regular feedback on team and individual performance and identifying training needs
- To provide support, mentorship and coaching to team members
- To establish and sustain high standards through impeccable attention to detail
ESSENTIAL SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE:
- Previous experience in similar role in a fast-paced environment would be advantageous
- Exceptional attention to detail, follow-through, and ability to focus in an interruption-prone environment
- People management skills – able to adapt different approach when required
- Good delegation skills
- Ability to diffuse conflict and deal with difficult situations
- Ability to take on responsibility and lead by example
- Excellent organisational skills and multi-tasking
- Discretion and confidentiality
Please note the closing date for the above role will be Friday 18th October 2019.