Recognised as one of the fastest growing Companies in the UK, it’s a really exciting time to be joining END. If you’re positive, passionate and dedicated and want to be part of our future success this could be the role for you
EMAIL CAMPAIGNS EXECUTIVE- FULL TIME, WASHINGTON
Over the last 15 years, END. has evolved into a technology led retailer that provides luxury and contemporary apparel and exclusive sneaker drops to a global audience. One of the most influential, forward-thinking and inspirational fashion companies in the world, we have fresh products hitting our website daily and our service never stops.
END. prides itself on delivering a first-class customer experience, which has underpinned our success. With over 2 million customers we deliver to over 80 countries around the world and our online business is complimented by our industry leading retail stores in Newcastle, Glasgow and London.
What you’ll be doing:
- Create, test and execute email & push marketing campaigns
- Ensure timely delivery of Business as Usual and ad-hoc email and push campaigns
- Anticipating the needs of the END. customer so that all campaigns and messaging are tailored accordingly
- Co-ordinate product selection and approval processes for emails with direction from Email Campaigns Manager.
- Work with Content, Photography and Merchandising teams, as well as the wider Marketing team, to ensure all email & push campaigns are in keeping with END. brand values
- Build email campaigns using MJML and HTML
- Use ESP to send engaging email and push campaigns to defined customer segments
- Liaise with Technical Team to optimise performance of all email campaigns
- Use analytical tools to monitor campaign performance and to assist with weekly reporting
- Analysis of current email marketing campaigns and making recommendations for improvement
- Work collaboratively with Email Campaigns Manager and Senior Brand Marketing Manager on automated and Customer Lifecyle campaigns to nurture LTV and grow engaged subscriber cohorts.
What you’ll be able to demonstrate:
Skills and experience
- Adobe Photoshop and HTML coding skills are essential
- Highly numerate graduate (or equivalent) with significant commercial email marketing experience
- Experience working with an email vendor platform
- Knowledge of segmentation and targeting
- Understanding of customer retention strategies
- Strong interest in END. and our brand roster
- Web analytics and reporting experience
- Highly organised, with a high level of attention to detail
- Experience working with large amounts of data and API experience are highly desired but not essential
What we can offer you
- Competitive salary
- 29 days holiday (including bank holidays and birthday)
- Generous staff discount
- Company pension scheme
- Access to END. Exclusives benefits - a fully personalised platform for shopping vouchers and other benefits
- Access to Employee Assistance Programme
- Opportunities for professional development and career progression
- Eye-test vouchers
- Cycle-to-work scheme
Our core values underpin everything we do as a business. We always put our customers first, are passionate and dedicated and strive for excellence. To achieve this, we are positive and collaborative and keep it simple.
If you have what it takes to be part of our future success, we want to hear from you.
Please note - for the successful candidate, any employment is conditional on you having the right to work in the UK in the role in which you are employed.
Type of employment: Permanent, full time