The END. technology department is growing fast, so we’re looking for a driven and experienced in-house Talent Acquisition Manager to help us keep up with our ambitious hiring strategy.
Our thirty-strong team of developers and designers is set to double over the next year, so we need someone to take charge of seeking out the next wave of talented, diverse and passionate people to join us in our London office.
This is a new role in our business so requires someone with a clear vision for what a best-in-class recruitment experience looks like, with the organisational and networking skills to put this into practice. You’ll know exactly where to find the right candidates from a range of backgrounds and be full of ideas to ensure they feel welcome and looked after from the off.
This person will be responsible for solidifying our reputation in the technology scene; spreading the word about END. and making sure we’re at the top of everyone’s ‘where I want to work’ list. You’ll be organising and attending meetups, and using your initiative to build our talent network in creative ways. To represent us to the world, you’ll also need quickly immerse yourself in our culture and, with the support of the team, become an expert on how we work and the technologies we use; namely PHP, React, Swift and Kotlin.
If you think you’re up to the challenge, we'd love to hear from you. Please submit your CV below.
- Streamline our recruitment process in preparation for an ambitious hiring forecast and put it in to action
- Build out our own database of prospective talent and reach out as required
- Organise events and initiatives to give END. greater visibility in the tech community and build our own talent network
- Take charge of our interview and induction processes
- Set our tone of voice for recruitment and ensure every candidate has a positive experience, no matter the outcome of their application
- Work with team leads to ensure role requirements are clear, and quality candidates are being sourced
- Co-ordinate interviews and support hiring managers in maintaining their recruitment pipelines
- Prepare regular reports for key stakeholders to demonstrate the impact of your initiatives
- Ad hoc HR and administration tasks related to recruitment
ESSENTIAL SKILLS & EXPERIENCE:
- Experience working with technologists and designers across a range of roles and levels, preferably with a background in recruitment or HR
- Knowledgeable about design and tech (we currently work with PHP, React, Swift & Kotlin)
- Proven experience building out a talent or client network
- Excellent communication and problem solving skills
- Proficiency with recruitment tools such as BreezyHR
- Easily adaptable and able to tailor your methods for a range of stakeholders
- Existing network of potential candidates a bonus
WHAT WE OFFER:
- Relaxed open plan office in Old Street, Central London
- Unlimited pats with our office dog, Insta-famous @iamfrankiethepomsky
- Regular team outings & Friday drinks
- Generous staff discount
- High spec hardware (Macbook Pro and high-resolution monitor)
- 33 days holiday (including bank holidays)
- Company pension scheme
- Free eye tests
- Cycle to work scheme
- Childcare vouchers