Recognised as one of the fastest growing Companies in the UK, it’s a really exciting time to be joining END. If you’re positive, passionate and dedicated and want to be part of our future success this could be the role for you.
LOGISTICS PLANNING & REPORTING MANAGER– FULL-TIME, WASHINGTON
Over the last 15 years, END. has evolved into a technology led retailer that provides luxury and contemporary apparel and exclusive sneaker drops to a global audience. One of the most influential, forward-thinking and inspirational fashion companies in the world, we have fresh products hitting our website daily and our service never stops.
END. prides itself on delivering a first-class customer experience, which has underpinned our success. With over 2 million customers we deliver to over 80 countries around the world and our online business is complimented by our industry leading retail stores in Newcastle, Glasgow, Manchester and London.
We currently have an exciting opportunity in our Logistics team for a Planning & Reporting Manager. The role sits within the Operations & Supply Chain division at END. The P&R Manager will be responsible for planning, and monitoring our labour resources in order to maximise efficiency, effectiveness and productivity.
The role will work in partnership with Operations management and will report to the General Manager. Key partnerships will be with Supply Chain and Finance. The role will support company growth objectives and play a key role in the successful operations and management of multi-site DC networks.
What you’ll be doing:
- Accountability for provision of appropriate levels of resource to warehouse operations to enable operational KPIs relating to Order Fulfilment (80%) and Goods-In Dwell Time (48 hours) to be realised.
- Responsible for the development and maintenance of labour planning tools/models to facilitate primary objectives relating to resource provision.
- Development and publication of forecasted labour requirements accounting for multiple time horizons, both planned and emerging Sale plans, overtime and interdepartmental labour transfers.
- Working collaboratively with People team to ensure delivery of appropriate recruitment processes. Ownership of labour resource agenda from forecasting through to offer.
- Work with Finance to ensure weekly and monthly reporting (financial & non-financial) are accurate and produced in accordance with deadlines.
- Responsibility for preparation of annual labour resource budget, and any subsequent restatements, ensuring close working with Logistics GM in developing and ensuring adherence to said budgets.
- Responsibility for development of both Inbound and Outbound volume forecasting.
- Responsibility for development of inter-departmental collaboration/SLAs in respect of volume forecasting.
- Ensure the hours of operation within the DC support the business requirements and to amend through consultation as necessary.
What you’ll be able to demonstrate:
Skills and experience
- Previous experience in a similar role/environment is essential.
- Educated to degree level in Business/Logistics/Finance/Planning/Supply Chain Management ideal.
- Experience of working within a Continuous Improvement environment.
- Experience managing operational teams of c.100 people.
- Experience managing multi-departmental operations in a Logistics/Manufacturing environment.
- Six Sigma/Lean Process Improvement experience/qualification would be beneficial.
- Strong leadership and communication skills.
- Demonstrable commercial awareness and ability to plan/manage financial budgets.
- Effectively influence those at a senior level.
- Professional in their approach to dealing with issues and employees.
- Appreciation of confidentiality and discretion.
- Strong organisational and administrative skills with attention to detail and a methodical approach.
- Focused on delivering outstanding customer service to END.’s internal and external customers.
- IT literate and a comprehensive understanding of Windows based programmes (Word, Excel and Outlook) is essential.
- The ability to communicate clearly and confidently with a range of people.
- Strong teamwork skills are essential.
- A flexible approach to your work.
- Capable of working under pressure and in a fast-paced environment.
- Ability to meet deadlines.
What we can offer you
- Competitive salary
- Generous staff discount
- 34 days holiday (including bank holidays and birthday)
- Company pension scheme
- Access to END. Exclusives benefits platform
- Access to Westfield Healthcare
- Opportunities for professional development and career progression
- Cycle-to-work scheme
- Eye-test vouchers
Our core values underpin everything we do as a business. We always put our customers first, are passionate and dedicated and strive for excellence. To achieve this, we are positive and collaborative and keep it simple.
If you have what it takes to be part of our future success, we want to hear from you.
Please note - for the successful candidate, any employment is conditional on you having the right to work in the UK in the role in which you are employed.
Type of employment: Permanent, full-time