Here at END. our Content department are seeking an organised, positive individual to join the Sizing team. Reporting to the Team Leader, the Sizing Coordinator will be responsible for accurately measuring new products across clothing, footwear, accessories and lifestyle; meeting daily targets with the demands and pressures of a fast-paced environment.
Excellent computer skills and experience in Excel is beneficial. Working well within your team and across departments, you will communicate with Customer Services and Returns to resolve issues and amend sizing where needed; working to improve customer satisfaction and product accuracy.
- Measure all newly arrived items – monitoring output and accuracy
- Ensure footwear size charts are maintained before products launch
- Review the front end of the website ensuring sizing and any additional copy required is accurate and up to date
- Work with Customer Services and Returns teams to address any issues and help to resolve
- Help in the training of new staff members
- Take responsibility of workflow and working towards tight deadlines in a fast-paced environment
- Actively communicate with other departments that have a dependency on sizing to address and help to resolve any issues
Be proactive and support the Sizing Team Leader with any additional duties when required
ESSENTIAL SKILLS AND ATTRIBUTES
- Exceptional organisation and planning skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to work well as part of a team with a positive and proactive approach
- A high level of attention to detail
- A knowledge of fashion and the brands that END. carries
- Proficient in Microsoft Excel
- Experience in Magento is beneficial
Please note this is a maternity cover and will be 9 months with the potential to extend a further 3 months.