Recognised as one of the fastest growing Companies in the UK, it’s a really exciting time to be joining END. If you’re positive, passionate and dedicated and want to be part of our future success this could be the role for you.
STYLING ASSISTANT-WOMENSWEAR - FULL TIME, NORTH SHIELDS
Over the last 15 years, END. has evolved into a technology led retailer that provides luxury and contemporary apparel and exclusive sneaker drops to a global audience. One of the most influential, forward-thinking and inspirational fashion companies in the world, we have fresh products hitting our website daily and our service never stops.
END. prides itself on delivering a first-class customer experience, which has underpinned our success. With over 2 million customers we deliver to over 80 countries around the world and our online business is complimented by our industry leading retail stores in Newcastle, Glasgow and London
Launched in Autumn Winter ‘21, END. expanded further into Womenswear by offering a curated selection of Luxury, Contemporary and Street fashion products. This role is an exciting opportunity in our Studio & Creative Content team for a Styling Assistant - Womenswear to join the team.
The Styling team work as part of the end-to-end Studio Workflow process, styling END. products in a relevant and appropriate manner to support their sale online for a best-in-class retail experience.
What you’ll be doing:
- Maintain wardrobe for Styling team to effectively Style models with appropriate adjacent products
- Collaboration with Stylists to ensure appropriate wardrobe is maintained and feedback is actioned appropriately
- Achieve KPI targets associated with role with a focus on reducing Time to Site and Cost per Style and unblocking (or escalating) issues to maximise productivity
- Excellent understanding of END. Style Guides and customer profiles making sure that enough stock is available for brand adjacencies in all categories
- Interpret the styling team’s creative direction, constructively raising issues if it does not translate to the wardrobe
- Ensure wardrobe is regularly refreshed to avoid site repetition
- Maintains wardrobe records and regularly audits the wardrobe and ensures product integrity at all times, reporting damage appropriately
- Wardrobe reporting - providing the business with relevant, timely and accurate data
- Understanding seasonal trends and adjacencies
- Cover dressing on set when needed
- Liaising with the studio assistants on any new in products coming through, making decisions on what should be used for cross sells
- Main point of contact for the Stock team handling item location queries for the Studio
- Building good relationships across the Studio with particular focus on the Styling team
What you’ll be able to demonstrate:
Skills and experience
- Tasks are routine and specific to the work of the team. Works within clearly defined processes and with direct supervision. Requires assistance when dealing with unexpected problems.
- Awareness that the tasks performed relate to the work of others within the team/department. Understands importance of working within team to achieve excellent results.
- Follows established processes and procedures. Works to clearly defined priorities and deadlines. Performs routine activities in a structured environment. No or limited autonomy or decision making required.
- The job has limited but direct and measurable impact on customer experience. The quality of the work produced will reflect on the performance and effectiveness of the team as a whole.
- An understanding of the brands that END. sell and who the customer is.
- Clear verbal and written communication skills and common courtesy.
What we can offer you
- Competitive salary
- 29 days holiday (including bank holidays and birthday)
- Generous staff discount
- Access to END. Exclusives benefits platform
- Access to Employee Assistance Programme
- Company pension scheme
- Eye-test vouchers
- Cycle-to-work scheme
Our core values underpin everything we do as a business. We always put our customers first, are passionate and dedicated and strive for excellence. To achieve this, we are positive and collaborative and keep it simple.
If you have what it takes to be part of our future success, we want to hear from you.
Please note - for the successful candidate, any employment is conditional on you having the right to work in the UK in the role in which you are employed.
Type of employment: Permanent, full-time