END. is a global destination for pinnacle products from over 450 leading brands and designers, the delivery of each brand through our online store is key to the business.
This is an exciting opportunity for a Photographic Operations Manager to provide support for our ever growing E-commerce studio team.
Working alongside our studio team leaders and management, you will support the
ecommerce workflow, delivering studio wide KPI’s/targets and ensuring a fluid and seamless environment.
Our ideal candidate is positive, solution driven and loves to work alongside and motivate large teams. Somebody who has strong experience in the ecommerce studio sector, strong management/leadership skills, and a passion for creativity.
A good knowledge of the brands we sell, and of the sneaker market is essential.
If this sounds like you, we’d love to talk!
Essential Skill and Attributes
· Effective leadership and communication skills, able to motivate and coach different personalities and levels
· Excellent organisational skills, able to be both re-active and proactive, accommodating and cooperative
· Proven management experience in a studio environment
· A strong sense of commercial awareness and the ability to make decisions based on this
· Strong background/experience in a studio role within an
· Knowledge of studio workflow systems, with a strong technical understanding.
· Self-motivated, driven and a passion for online retail.