Recognised as one of the fastest growing Companies in the UK, it’s a really exciting time to be joining END. If you’re positive, passionate and dedicated and want to be part of our future success this could be the role for you.
E-COMMERCE STUDIO MANAGER – FULL TIME, WASHINGTON, UK
Over the last 15 years, END. has evolved into a technology-led retailer that provides luxury and contemporary clothing, and exclusive sneaker drops to a global audience. One of the most influential, forward-thinking and inspirational fashion companies in the world, we have fresh products hitting our website daily and our service never stops.
END. prides itself on delivering a first-class customer experience, which has underpinned our success. With over 2 million customers we deliver to over 80 countries around the world and our online business is complimented by our industry-leading retail stores in Newcastle, Glasgow and London.
We currently have an exciting opportunity in our Studio department for an E-Commerce Studio Manager which spans our established Menswear, and recently launched Womenswear Studios. The E-Commerce Studio Manager will lead all aspects of the day-to-day operations of the studios.
Working closely with other departments, you will ensure that business objectives relating to styling and product upload are met in order to optimise online sales and create a best-in-class customer experience.
What you'll be doing
- Oversee the complete E-Commerce Studio process for all product from the intake of new stock to the generation of high-quality product imagery.
- Leadership of the Studio sub-teams, including team managers, photographers, stylists, studio assistants and studio stock team.
- Managing daily KPIs, reshoot targets and producing performance and data statistics, to drive operational excellence, best-in-class and efficient processes; focusing on time to site and cost.
- Collaborative working with the logistics team to optimise and reduce time to site.
- Maintain guidelines and processes to reduce damage to product and ensure upkeep of studio equipment.
- Oversee and sign off process and style guide documentation, including thorough and clear communication to all team members.
- Review and analysis of imagery, exploring ways to develop and supporting a market leading customer experience.
- Manage team resources and external support to budget, in order to provide flexibility and growth during peak periods.
- Continue to build, develop and maintain a high performing team.
What you'll be able to demonstrate
Skills and experience
- Experience managing and developing a large studio team and processes, in a controlled and efficient manner, whilst working to tight deadlines.
- A passionate and dedicated leader, a positive communicator and collaborative team player, with the self-confidence, and motivation to succeed.
- Excellent numeracy skills and experience working to budget.
- A dynamic and agile approach to the rapidly changing demands of a growing company.
- Highly organised and detail orientated with an ability to influence and prioritise, always striving for excellence.
- A passion for product, a ‘customer first’ mindset, and drive to exceed expectations
- Experience in a multi-brand luxury fashion retailer would be beneficial.
- Sound knowledge of the end-to-end E-Commerce process from delivery of stock, through to upload of images.
- Ability to delegate tasks while maintaining visibility across multiple teams.
- The ability to think innovatively to produce high quality content, in efficient way, knowing when to keep it simple.
- A desire to push boundaries and go above and beyond to drive success.
What we can offer you
- Competitive salary
- Generous staff discount and staff sales
- 33 days holidays including bank holidays
- Company pension scheme
- Opportunities for professional development and career progression
- Cycle-to-work scheme
Our core values underpin everything we do as a business. We always put our customers first, are passionate and dedicated and strive for excellence. To achieve this, we are positive and collaborative and keep it simple.
Please note - for the successful candidate, any employment is conditional on you having the right to work in the UK in the role in which you are employed.
If you have what it takes to be part of our future success, we want to hear from you.
Type of employment: Permanent, full-time