Recognised as one of the fastest growing Companies in the UK, it’s a really exciting time to be joining END. If you’re positive, passionate and dedicated and want to be part of our future success this could be the role for you.
STOCK SUPERVISOR - FULL-TIME, MILAN
END. provides by far the widest range of menswear fashion available anywhere in the world, which allows customers to express their style and individuality. The diverse range offered makes END. a truly unique buying experience. The END. buying team travels the globe sourcing product with provenance, innovation and creativity, creating a unique selling point ahead of their competitors. The company has developed a loyal customer base since they started, and through its exclusive collaborations, online platform, mobile app, and physical stores, continue to be one of the leaders in the market they operate.
END. currently has four bricks and mortar stores in the UK with a fifth opening in Manchester in Summer 2022. The Milan Flagship Retail Store will be our first store outside of the UK, which makes this one of our most exciting ventures to date. Our Milan operation will span 2 floors representing stalwart brands from our 450+ brand portfolio, including womenswear and lifestyle.
We currently have a brilliant opportunity for a Stock Supervisor. The Stock Supervisor is responsible for driving sales and supporting management with the day to day operations of the stockroom. The Stock Supervisor will ensure that both they and the stock team are operationally driven, They will also manage the organisation & logical transition of stock from delivery through to the sales floor. The Stock Supervisor will also ensure stock accuracy by applying tight controls to all stock movements and the maintenance of the general stock space
You will be part of an inspirational team who settle for nothing less than the absolute best. Come to us with high standards and big ideas and become part of a ground-breaking retail set up.
What you'll be doing:
- Supervising and driving the Stock team working with them to achieve operational targets.
- Contribute to the profitability of the store by receiving, handling and managing the inventory of deliveries in a timely and organised manner.
- Being familiar with the entire running of the Stock Operations with a good working knowledge of the processes behind all services and procedures.
- Supporting the Manager and Assistant Manager in training to ensure the full stock team is equipped with knowledge relevant to the job and the specific product END. represents.
- Keeping a constant awareness of security issues at all times.
- Identifying opportunities and initiatives to continually improve performance, communicating them to the Store Manager regularly.
- Maintain workplace safety and provide a healthy environment for staff and customers.
- Complete Transfers Out within 24 hours of receipt.
- Maintain a clean, tidy and orderly stock room.
- Decrease store shrinkage by researching inventory discrepancies and reporting suspicious activities to store management.
- Conduct & Manage discretionary ad hoc stocktakes.
- Participate in formal quarterly stocktakes
- Check deliveries for accuracy and verify that the quantity received matches quantity sent.
- Ensure that products are accessible, available and ready for the sales floor.
- Ensure that products are adequately stored to prevent damage.
- Ensure replenishment stock transitions to the sales floor as priority upon receipt.
- Assist the Service team with stock replenishment
What you'll be able to demonstrate:
Skills and experience
- Good knowledge and comprehensive understanding of the range of processes, procedures and systems to be used in carrying out assigned tasks. Knowledge can be acquired through a combination of job-related training and considerable on- the-job experience. Operates within a defined role, with some autonomy in how tasks are delivered.
- Good understanding of how the team integrates and collaborates with other teams to achieve overall objectives of the department.
- Provides on the job training/support for new team members. May allocate resources and coordinate tasks for the team, check and report on quality and work progress and individual actions. May act as coach/ mentor.
- Understands procedures and has the capability to evaluate and select the appropriate alternatives from defined options and plans and monitors own work within agreed deadlines. Responsible for checking the quality and accuracy of own work. Produces routine reports and other documents from standard templates. Performs a range of activities in a variety of structured environments.
- Direct impact on customer experience and team performance through the quality of the tasks performed or services provided.
- Clear verbal and written communication skills and common courtesy.
- Fluent in English and Italian.
Our core values underpin everything we do as a business. We always put our customers first, are passionate and dedicated and strive for excellence. To achieve this, we are positive and collaborative and keep it simple.
If you have what it takes to be part of our future success we want to hear from you.
Type of employment: Permanent, full-time