Recognised as one of the fastest growing Companies in the UK, it’s a really exciting time to be joining END. If you’re positive, passionate and dedicated and want to be part of our future success this could be the role for you.
STORE SUPERVISOR - FULL TIME, LONDON
Over the last 15 years, END. has evolved into a technology led retailer that provides luxury and contemporary apparel and exclusive sneaker drops to a global audience. One of the most influential, forward-thinking and inspirational fashion companies in the world, we have fresh products hitting our website daily and our service never stops.
END. prides itself on delivering a first-class customer experience, which has underpinned our success. With over 2 million customers we deliver to over 80 countries around the world and our online business is complimented by our industry leading retail stores in Newcastle, Glasgow and London.
We currently have an exciting opportunity in our Retail Team for a Store Supervisor. The Store Supervisor is responsible for driving sales and supporting management with the day to day operations of the store. The Supervisor will ensure that both they and the team are fully sales focused, offering a highly professional, exceptional level of customer service at all times. The Supervisor will also deputise for the Manager and Assistant Manager in their absence.
What you’ll be doing:
- Personally, driving sales, offering exceptional customer service and building a personal client list.
- Supervising and driving the sales team working; with them to achieve sales targets.
- Leading the team in excellence of service through outwardly displaying exemplary service techniques.
- Deputising for the Manager / Assistant Manager in their absence in all aspects of their role.
- Being familiar with the entire running of the Store Operations with a good working knowledge of the processes behind all services and procedures.
- Supporting the Manager and Assistant Manager in training to ensure the full team is equipped with knowledge relevant to the industry and the specific product END. represents.
- Keeping a constant awareness of security issues at all times.
- Identifying opportunities and initiatives to continually improve performance, communicating them to the Store Manager regularly.
- Ensuring that the store image is in line with business standards by conducting and following up on floor walks to maintain awareness of product and merchandising standards, utilising floorplans, replenishing stock and following VM guidelines.
- Maintain workplace safety and provide a healthy environment for staff and customers.
What you’ll be able to demonstrate:
Skills and experience
- Good knowledge and comprehensive understanding of the range of processes, procedures and systems to be used in carrying out assigned tasks. Knowledge can be acquired through a combination of job-related training and considerable on- the-job experience. Operates within a defined role, with some autonomy in how tasks are delivered.
- Good understanding of how the team integrates and collaborates with other teams to achieve overall objectives of the department.
- Provides on the job training/support for new team members. May allocate resources and coordinate tasks for the team, check and report on quality and work progress and individual actions. May act as coach/ mentor.
- Understands procedures and has the capability to evaluate and select the appropriate alternatives from defined options and plans and monitors own work within agreed deadlines. Responsible for checking the quality and accuracy of own work. Produces routine reports and other documents from standard templates. Performs a range of activities in a variety of structured environments.
- Direct impact on customer experience and team performance through the quality of the tasks performed or services provided.
- Good verbal and written communication with colleagues and/or customers.
What we can offer you
- Competitive salary
- 29 days holiday (including bank holidays and birthday)
- Generous staff discount
- Access to END. Exclusives benefits platform
- Access to Employee Assistance Programme
- Company pension scheme
- Eye-test vouchers
- Cycle-to-work scheme
Our core values underpin everything we do as a business. We always put our customers first, are passionate and dedicated and strive for excellence. To achieve this, we are positive and collaborative and keep it simple.
If you have what it takes to be part of our future success, we want to hear from you.
Please note - for the successful candidate, any employment is conditional on you having the right to work in the UK in the role in which you are employed.
Type of employment: Permanent, full-time