Recognised as one of the fastest growing Companies in the UK, it’s a really exciting time to be joining END. If you’re positive, passionate and dedicated and want to be part of our future success this could be the role for you.
SUPPLY CHAIN MANAGER – FULL-TIME, WASHINGTON
Over the last 15 years, END. has evolved into a technology led retailer that provides luxury and contemporary apparel and exclusive sneaker drops to a global audience. One of the most influential, forward-thinking and inspirational fashion companies in the world, we have fresh products hitting our website daily and our service never stops.
END. prides itself on delivering a first-class customer experience, which has underpinned our success. With over 2 million customers we deliver to over 80 countries around the world and our online business is complimented by our industry leading retail stores in Newcastle, Glasgow and London.
We currently have an exciting opportunity in our Logistics team for a Supply Chain Manager. As Supply Chain Manager, you will lead the newly created supply chain function sitting within the Logistics division at END. The SCM will be responsible for planning, implementing and monitoring our overall Supply Chain strategy in order to maximise efficiency, effectiveness and productivity.
The SCM will lead/oversee PO Planning, Inbound Logistics and operational customs teams. Key partnerships will be with Merchandising, Goods In and Finance. Other internal customers will be Performance Marketing, Studio & Content. The role will ensure seamless inbounding of goods, taking ownership of the process from placement of orders with the brand, through to inbounding and disposition of goods that are not sold via traditional channels. Inventory Control are likely to be aligned within this department for governance and monitoring of stock obsolescence. The role will support company growth objectives and play a key role in the successful operations and management of multi-site/geo DC networks. This will include playing a key role in the successful implementation of customs warehousing.
What you’ll be doing:
- Responsible for overseeing and managing the company’s overall inbound supply chain operations in order to maximise process efficiency, effectiveness and productivity.
- Collaboration with Buying/Merchandising, Logistics Operations, Customer Services, Studio/Content and Finance.
- Ensuring all goods being inbounded at END. can be processed first time, every time.
- Governance and assurance of product related data – ensuring that prior to receipt of goods all required data is present within our systems to enable receipt of stock.
- End-to-end planning of inbound logistics, including reconciliation of PO confirmation to original order to despatch documentation.
- Management of freight forwarder relationships relating to inbound freight, including performance monitoring, negotiation and pricing elements of transactions.
- Driving a culture of continuous improvement to support overall business objectives, reducing cost, improving quality and maximisation of working capital.
- Collaborative working with broader stakeholder groups to ensure stock turn is maintained at prescribed targets, disposition of aged stock and maximising associated returns.
- Responsible for all assurance and management of customs compliance e.g. certificates of origin, bills of lading, commercial invoices, packing lists, preference declarations, tariff codes etc.
- Collaborating with Logistics Optimisation/CI Manager to identify and implement process improvement opportunities.
- Leadership and development of the supply chain team/sub-teams.
- Support and contribute to overall Logistics/Supply Chain strategy and collaborate with peers within the senior leadership team within this division.
What you’ll be able to demonstrate:
Skills and experience
- Extensive experience in leading and managing complex supply chain operations (global points of origin, air, sea, LCL, FCL)
- Proven experience in leading and managing change and driving efficiency into complex supply networks.
- Experience of design, execution and management of customs warehousing procedures (AEO, CFSP), including liaising with and ownership of relationships with internal and/or external Duty Management providers.
- Broad and comprehensive knowledge and understanding of multiple departments within the function, with diverse capabilities, systems, practices and teams. Introduces new developments to manage different strategic priorities and functional goals.
- Comprehensive understanding of the function and how this contributes to achieving the overall business objectives. Comprehensive understanding of the industry, broad commercial awareness with extensive knowledge of challenges and changes in the sector.
- Leadership and management responsibility for a team of department managers contributing to the long-term strategy along with financial accountability for independent budgets delivered through teams.
- Analyse and interpret data from both internal and external sources, understanding the root cause of problems and development of solutions using judgement in complex and unknown situations, to continuously raise the bar. Looks to remove complexity where possible to focus on individual and functional priorities.
- Contributes significantly to both departmental and functional planning, finances/budgets, end results and setting policies. Has significant impact on the function’s overall performance and end results. Positively impacts customer experience through the performance of the function.
- Strong communication and influencing skills working collaboratively with internal stakeholders including peers, senior leaders and team members and external stakeholders where required to achieve functional objectives. Able to exchange ideas and information effectively in a clear, concise and straightforward way.
- Level 7 Professional qualifications or extensive practical knowledge gained through experience
What we can offer you:
- Competitive salary
- 34 days holiday (including bank holidays and birthday)
- Company pension scheme
- Generous staff discount
- Access to END. Exclusives benefits platform
- Access to Employee Assistance Programme
- Registered access to Healthcare Benefits provider
- Eye-test vouchers
- Cycle-to-work scheme
Our core values underpin everything we do as a business. We always put our customers first, are passionate and dedicated and strive for excellence. To achieve this, we are positive and collaborative and keep it simple.
If you have what it takes to be part of our future success, we want to hear from you.
Please note - for the successful candidate, any employment is conditional on you having the right to work in the UK in the role in which you are employed.
Type of employment: Permanent, full-time, site based.