Recognised as one of the fastest growing Companies in the UK, it’s a really exciting time to be joining END. If you’re positive, passionate and dedicated and want to be part of our future success this could be the role for you.
RECRUITMENT MANAGER – FULL-TIME, WASHINGTON
Over the last 15 years, END. has evolved into a technology led retailer that provides luxury and contemporary apparel and exclusive sneaker drops to a global audience. One of the most influential, forward-thinking and inspirational fashion companies in the world, we have fresh products hitting our website daily and our service never stops.
END. prides itself on delivering a first-class customer experience, which has underpinned our success. With over 2 million customers we deliver to over 80 countries around the world and our online business is complimented by our industry leading retail stores in Newcastle, Glasgow and London.
We have an exciting opportunity in our People team for a Recruitment Manager. The People team have just been awarded Team of the Year by the CIPD for their outstanding achievements over the last 18-months. Now is a really exciting time to be joining the team and be involved in the further growth and expansion of the team and the company.
The Recruitment Manager will be involved in developing the strategic recruitment process and will undertake a proactive approach to sourcing the best candidates and reducing costs through direct hiring. They will be continually improving the approach to talent attraction, external and internal recruitment utilising innovative recruitment tools to ensure a positive candidate and hiring manager experience. The successful candidate will be supporting END.’s Employer Value Proposition and ensure it is woven into every candidate touchpoint
What you’ll be doing:
- Work in partnership with business leaders to research and design the best practice recruitment processes and develop business wide resourcing plans to achieve growth ambitions and inform annual budgeting processes
- Implement the company wide resourcing strategy to enable us to achieve resourcing plans so we attract and retain the best talent who are aligned with our values and behaviours
- Create attraction plans and collateral to build the employer brand, ensuring activity is delivered within budget
- Implement monitoring systems to ensure cost targets are met and suggest improvements
- Build and manage candidate pipelines and create talent pools to reduce time and cost to recruit
- Lead and develop the Recruitment team ensuring role expectations are met and exceeded
- Coach and upskill hiring managers on the recruitment policies, processes, interviewing skills and on the most appropriate assessment tools to be used
- Analyse recruitment data to identify any pipeline issues and to continually improve our approach, focused on both the candidate and manager experience
- Achieving a diverse candidate base and supporting the business in developing strategies to deliver a greater balance on unrepresented groups
- Develop the approach to apprenticeship recruitment working with providers and leaders to ensure a seamless on-boarding experience, leading to future development opportunities
- Support with job evaluation for new roles to ensure they align with the Company structure and attract and retain talent
- Build the company’s professional network through relationships with HR professionals, colleges and other partner
- Engage with community partners (schools, colleges, job centres, training providers) to promote END. as an employer of choice
- Manage relationships and monitor supplier performance, service delivery and fees to ensure that we receive a great service
- Support the Head of Talent and undertake project work as business needs evolve, both within and outside the People Team
What you’ll be able to demonstrate:
Skills and experience
- Extensive experience of leading a recruitment team in a fast-growing organisation
- Able to build strong relationships with stakeholders to understand and influence recruitment decisions
- Analyse data and use the findings to positively impact the candidate and hiring manger experience
- Has a strong external network with local community groups and partners and can leverage this to positively impact the END. talent pool
- Experience of job mapping and competency frameworks
- Recruitment competency and material design experience desirable
What we can offer you
- Competitive salary
- 33 days holiday (including bank holidays)
- Company pension scheme
- Generous staff discount
- Eye-test vouchers
- Cycle-to-work scheme
Our core values underpin everything we do as a business. We always put our customers first, are passionate and dedicated and strive for excellence. To achieve this, we are positive and collaborative and keep it simple.
If you have what it takes to be part of our future success, we want to hear from you.
Please note - for the successful candidate, any employment is conditional on you having the right to work in the UK in the role in which you are employed.
Type of employment: Permanent, full-time