Recognised as one of the fastest growing Companies in the UK, it’s a really exciting time to be joining END. If you’re positive, passionate and dedicated and want to be part of our future success this could be the role for you.
SECURITY SUPERVISOR - FULL TIME, FLEXIBLE LOCATION, WASHINGTON AND NORTH SHIELDS
Over the last 15 years, END. has evolved into a technology led retailer that provides luxury and contemporary menswear and exclusive sneaker drops to a global audience. One of the most influential, forward-thinking and inspirational menswear companies in the world, we have fresh products hitting our website daily and our service never stops.
END. prides itself on delivering a first-class customer experience, which has underpinned our success. With over 2 million customers we deliver to over 80 countries around the world and our online business is complimented by our industry leading retail stores in Newcastle, Glasgow and London.
We currently have an exciting opportunity in our Security and Facilities department for a Security Supervisor. Working on a very busy site your typical duties are likely to include first line response to daily security incidents, monitoring access and egress of both personnel and vehicles. You will also be dealing with general enquiries from both staff and members of the public and will be required to write clear and concise reports when required.
What you’ll be doing:
- To be involved in the daily control and organisation of the Security department
- To ensure all rotas and timesheets are complete
- To motivate the team to achieve personal KPIs and workload targets
- To monitor the security team to ensure they are meeting and exceeding their targets.
- To work closely with the Facilities Manager to provide regular feedback on team and individual performance and identifying training needs
- To provide support, mentorship and coaching to team members
- To establish and sustain high standards through impeccable attention to detail
- Carrying out 1 to 1 meetings with the security team
- Covering all holidays within security across day and night shifts
- Bring new ideas to constantly improve the security of company property
What you’ll be able to demonstrate:
Skills and experience
- Good knowledge and comprehensive understanding of the range of processes, procedures and systems to be used in carrying out assigned tasks. Knowledge can be acquired through a combination of job-related training and considerable on- the-job experience. Operates within a defined role, with some autonomy in how tasks are delivered.
- Good understanding of how the team integrates and collaborates with other teams to achieve overall objectives of the department.
- Provides on the job training/support for new team members. May allocate resources and coordinate tasks for the team, check and report on quality and work progress and individual actions. May act as coach/ mentor.
- Understands procedures and has the capability to evaluate and select the appropriate alternatives from defined options and plans and monitors own work within agreed deadlines. Responsible for checking the quality and accuracy of own work. Produces routine reports and other documents from standard templates. Performs a range of activities in a variety of structured environments.
- Direct impact on customer experience and team performance through the quality of the tasks performed or services provided.
- Good verbal and written communication with colleagues and/or customers.
- Valid SIA licence
What we can offer you
- Competitive salary
- 30 days holiday (including bank holidays)
- Company pension scheme
- Generous staff discount
- Team social events paid for through our Rewards Fund
- Eye-test vouchers
- Cycle-to-work scheme
Our core values underpin everything we do as a business. We always put our customers first, are passionate and dedicated and strive for excellence. To achieve this, we are positive and collaborative and keep it simple.
If you have what it takes to be part of our future success, we want to hear from you.
Please note - for the successful candidate, any employment is conditional on you having the right to work in the UK in the role in which you are employed.
Type of employment: Permanent, full-time
Normal working hours: Your standard working hours will be 42.5 per week