END. is a global destination for pinnacle products from over 450 leading brands and designers. This is an exciting opportunity for a talented Marketing Activations Manager to join END. The successful candidate will report into the Marketing Director and will be an integral support in part of our small but highly focused Marketing Team.
The role of the Marketing Activations Manager is to curate, develop, plan and execute strategic best in class marketing activations to grow END.’s brand identity, reach and awareness through partnerships and collaborations; including in-store activations, immersive pop-up experiences, consumer and industry events and digital activations.
You will lead marketing activities and activations, in line with business objectives both to the Marketing Team and other departments in the business. We are looking for someone with an excellent knowledge and passion for the fashion and sportwear space we operate in, along with being proactive and highly organised individual with excellent communication skills, you’ll be rewarded by seeing the impact of your work on real customers in the real world.
Our dream candidate is someone who thinks big and is constantly bringing new ideas to the table. A trendsetter who is passionate about the END. brand and truly immersed in the industry we live and breathe.
We are a collaborative team that have a true passion for their work. Our Marketing Team is growing quickly at the moment which means new faces & talents, it’s a great time to join us and really have a chance to make a big impact within the company.
If this sounds like you, we’d love to talk!
- Curate, develop, plan and deliver best in class omni-channel marketing activations by liaising between brand partners, internal stakeholders and external agencies.
- Ensure all marketing activations are executed on time, within budget and always reflective of END.’s tone of voice.
- Forecast key season brand moments and identify strategic brand partnerships and third-party collaborators
- To organise marketing activations calendars across digital and our three bricks and mortar stores, being the lead communicator between creative, retail and marketing teams ensuring all business functions are updated regularly to bring projects to life
- Cultivate and maintain a strong network of industry contacts (brand, agency, supplier and industry peer)
- Following activations, collate and analyse KPI’s, communicating effectively to compile comprehensive reports presented to higher management
ESSENTIAL SKILLS AND ATTRIBUTES:
- The ability to drive projects from plan to execution, with a strong focus on achieving results
- Ability to create partnerships with a global scope across multiple marketing platforms
- Strong network of relevant brand and media partnerships globally
- Highly organised and process driven with the ability to work to tight deadlines
- Demonstrable customer-centric thinking
- Great interpersonal and relationship building skills to develop contacts and industry relations, as well as working cross-functionally with internal teams
- Strong analytical skills and the ability to manipulate data to produce meaningful reports
- Understanding of Adobe package including InDesign and Photoshop
- An existing affinity for END. and the brands we sell
- Maintain a positive, can-do attitude even when things get tough
- Confident and engaging presentation skills
- Unparalleled attention to detail
WHAT WE OFFER
- Competitive salary
- Generous staff discount
- 30 holidays (including 8 bank holidays)
- Company pension scheme
- Opportunities for professional development and career progression
- Cycle-to-work scheme
- Free eye tests
- Social events
- Free tea, coffee and snacks
- Regular staff lunches and social events