Recognised as one of the fastest growing Companies in the UK, it’s a really exciting time to be joining END. If you’re positive and dedicated and want to be part of our future success this could be the role for you.
IT MANAGER - FULL TIME, WASHINGTON
Over the last 15 years, END. has evolved into a technology led retailer that provides luxury and contemporary menswear and exclusive sneaker drops to a global audience. One of the most influential, forward-thinking and inspirational menswear companies in the world, we have fresh products hitting our website daily and our service never stops.
END. prides itself on delivering a first-class customer experience, which has underpinned our success. With over 2 million customers we deliver to over 80 countries around the world and our online business is complemented by our industry leading retail stores in Newcastle, Glasgow and London.
We are now looking for an experienced and passionate IT Manager to join the team and head up our rapidly growing in-house IT function.
- Be fully accountable for IT Operations across all of our offices, warehouses and stores including upkeep of servers, network infrastructure, systems and computers.
- Ensure we are leveraging the best tools, systems, processes and equipment for our needs, while maintaining fruitful relationships with vendors.
- Be a leader for the existing team of four IT Technicians, setting the standard for IT support by ensuring priorities are clearly communicated and commitments upheld.
- Be an approachable and trusted point of contact for stakeholders with varying degrees of technical ability.
- Work with our CTO to maintain the budget for all IT costs.
- Ensure we are setting and adhering to Security best practices.
- Assess the viability of proposed projects and help deliver these on time and to the highest standard.
What you'll be able to demonstrate
Skills and experience
- 5+ years of experience in the IT industry with proven team management experience.
- Strong technical knowledge and excellent problem-solving skills.
- Excellent written and verbal communication with superior stakeholder management.
- A natural mentor, who knows how to empower others through delegation and teaching.
- Delivery orientated with strong time-management and organisational skills.
- Always up to date with the latest industry trends and technologies, with a finger on the pulse of legislative changes.
- Security and risk conscious with experience in incident management, disaster recovery and business continuity planning.
- We work in a fast-paced environment so you must be adaptable, and always willing to go the extra mile.
Please note, although this is a Monday to Friday role based in Washington there may be some out of hours support required as well as occasional travel within the UK.
What we can offer you
- Competitive salary
- 33 days holiday (including bank holidays)
- Company pension scheme
- Generous staff discount
- Team social events paid for through our Rewards Fund
- Opportunities for professional development and career progression
- Eye-test vouchers
- Cycle-to-work scheme
Our core values underpin everything we do as a business. We always put our customers first, are passionate and dedicated and strive for excellence. To achieve this, we are positive and collaborative and keep it simple. If you have what it takes to be part of our future success we want to hear from you.